Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 » Introduce Yourself » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

May 14, 11 at 7:22pmWhelan

Since this forum got created recently. Might as well Introduce Yourselves! ^^

Well I'm Liam, and well, I'm the Mod of Black Ops.

So hi!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 18, 14 at 9:01pm
Ace Granjer

hey I'm Swapnil.. but my friends naturally call me ACE..i'm a newcomer, and also a die hard fan of godfather and MODERN WARFARE

Apr 18, 14 at 8:54pm
Ace Granjer

hey guys,, I'm Swapnil... but my frndz naturally call me Ace.. i'm a die hard fan of MW and a newcomer 2 neoseeker

Aug 19, 13 at 2:20pm
Keymoshy

My name is Kaylee. I love pizza

Dec 14, 12 at 2:30pm
hope_smith

hey guys/girls derma6000 on ps3 here anybody that i could add and do some games with?

ps. im not pro or anything in fact im kinda shite but i still think its fun

Nov 22, 12 at 5:50am
Bart De Bakker

hi guys and girls, im Bart and have a major problem, finished campaign and do have 100%, i triple checked all missions and i should collect them all but i only have 45 intel instead of 46 (and no trophy), anyone with the same problem? Grtz...

Nov 19, 12 at 5:32pm
Osaki

I'm Osaki, new to the Call of Duty Series, have only played Black Ops and World at War prior to playing MW3.

See you guys around

Nov 11, 12 at 7:42pm
Sharptense

Hey im Sharptense im kind of new to the cod games i have played black ops and mw3 so far both were pleasing to me so im not quite sure if im getting black ops 2 but i probably will.

Oct 28, 12 at 6:35am
Raspustean

Hi Im Andy

I like long walks on the beach... wrong forum for that :/

Got 2 MW3 accounts. Raspustean is my main one and just created Bournemouth84 to piss around on and to let my nephews play on it.

Aug 30, 12 at 8:45pm
elijah

was up im elijah new to the scene you can contact me through several different contact services message me.

Aug 27, 12 at 5:02am
SHiFTG4MiNG

Hey guys. SHiFTG4MiNG here !

Regards
SHiFTG4MiNG