Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Assassin's Creed Revelations » Introduction Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome, fellow Assassin, why not join our creed while you're here?New to the forum? Why not introduce yourself to fellow Assassins?
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Abstergo Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Unity Altair Arno Assassin Connor Ezio

hideOriginal Post

May 06, 11 at 12:49am

I am still finishing off Brotherhodd, and this sounds like it going to be twice as epic.
Anyhwho, introduce yourself to the Creed.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 01, 14 at 5:31pm
CortanaxEzio

Nice to meet all of you! My name is Tiana, I am a big Halo and Assassin's Creed fan! I was looking for a community I could talk to about Assassin's Creed since its really all I've been playing lately! I hope to get to know everyone

Feb 22, 12 at 7:34pm
In Motion

quote StarJet
**GASP**!!!! You, sir, need to pick one up right NAO! [=(O__O)=]
Heh. If it's any consolation, my dad's got most of the games and whenever I visit him, I usually end up helping him out if he's stuck on a certain level.

Feb 22, 12 at 5:08pm
StarJet

quote In Motion
I don't actually have the game, or any Assassin's Creed games for that matter.
**GASP**!!!! You, sir, need to pick one up right NAO! [=(O__O)=]

Feb 20, 12 at 8:54pm
In Motion

Hey everyone, I'm In Motion.

I don't actually have the game, or any Assassin's Creed games for that matter. However, I keep getting notified in the GD, so you may see me around.

Jan 07, 12 at 1:11am
StarJet

quote cyberdyne
quote StarJet
Hello. Umm... Did you play the previous three Assassin's Creed games?
No, and therein lies the problem, lol. But it's cool, I'm getting the hang of things and have read-up a little. About to try and escape from the underground section.

You know, playing through this game first would totally spoil the story.
Would it be possible to at least borrow Assassin's Creed II (and possibly Brotherhood after that, if you end up liking ACII) and play first? (Ezio's story starts with ACII).

Jan 06, 12 at 5:23pm
cyberdyne

quote StarJet
No, and therein lies the problem, lol. But it's cool, I'm getting the hang of things and have read-up a little. About to try and escape from the underground section.

Jan 06, 12 at 5:17pm
StarJet

quote cyberdyne
Hey all,
A little lost with Revelations at the moment. Started the game, like a numpty, with the sound down late one night and am now wandering around unsure what to do next! That'll teach me.
Now, apparently, I gotta find some fella in his palace without being seen ....again!!

Jan 04, 12 at 10:00pm
cyberdyne

Hey all,
A little lost with Revelations at the moment. Started the game, like a numpty, with the sound down late one night and am now wandering around unsure what to do next! That'll teach me.
Now, apparently, I gotta find some fella in his palace without being seen ....again!!

Dec 17, 11 at 10:05pm
ADAMinator-

Hi i am ADAMinator- looking forward to this game been playing the series from AC to Brotherhood and the psp bloodlines game love the series so exited ( getting at christmas)

Dec 07, 11 at 4:30pm
StarJet

StarJet here. Most of you guys haven't probably heard of me, though. But I'm a huge AC fan.
100%-ed it yesterday, finally. Only took 17 hours, though. Bit disappointing.