Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » F1 2011 » General Motorsport & Game Discussion » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 05, 11 at 2:55pmThe Rock 13

We can't have a F1 forum, without a thread for discussing the real thing can we? This is the place where, it would be good perhaps if we were on here during the race to give our thoughts as everything unveils.

So, practice is tomorrow for the Turkish Grand Prix. Am I right in thinking Hamilton generally does well here?

Mod Edit: I'm going to make this a general motorsport and game discussion to try get more activity. So talk about BTCC, WTCC, NASCAR, Moto GP etc

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 28, 12 at 8:18am
jonahb123

My predictions:

Perez to mclaren in next few years

Schuey to retire at the end of season

Lewis to mercedes at the end of the season

Kubica might return to f1 but I don't think anyone will be interested he wasn't good enough before he retired

Jan 29, 12 at 11:46pm
dillon2318

can i join just send an friend request to my account and i will talk to u dillon2318

Nov 29, 11 at 8:23am
pommyadam

Raikonnen signs up with Lotus-Renault (the one with Petrov) for next season

but with Grosjean (as i've heard), Raikonnen and Petrov... who's the unlucky one

Raikonnen to replace Kubica before moving to RB (to replace Webber) or somewhere (back to Ferrari?) for 2014

Nov 08, 11 at 4:25pm
The Rock 13

This Lotus/Renault shenanigans I just can't get my head around. I haven't a clue who's who.

Nov 07, 11 at 5:36pm
unclebobert87

I'm not sure. I think they'll still be major sponsors, i just think they don't have the resources/contacts to progress up the field.

Thats my opinion. You may be right, i haven't read the article (BBC website) i just pulled the name changes from another forum

Nov 07, 11 at 5:17pm
DjedwardSmith

Virgin dropping out already (as in funding?).

Caterham is awesome.

Nov 07, 11 at 4:07pm
unclebobert87

Oh god. 3 name changes next year:

Renault > Lotus-Renault
Lotus-Renault > Caterham-Renault
Virgin-Cosworth > Marussia-Cosworth

Oct 29, 11 at 9:05pm
G_O_G_E_T_A

I barely even bother to watch the qualies any more, too predicatable. I just hope the race will be interesting tomorrow, just as long as Vettel doesn't get away early on, because if he does, he'll probably win it as the Red Bulls have no issues as far as reliability is concerned...

Oct 29, 11 at 5:15pm
The Rock 13

Vettel pole? Roll on next season.

Oct 29, 11 at 3:58pm
pommyadam

quote G_O_G_E_T_A
I've seen some early plans for the circuit and it looks like a second Monaco
at least that wiki plan looks a bit easier than monaco