Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Legend of Dragoon » Dart and Rose Dragon's problem? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 01, 13 at 5:30pm
pika25

It's probably trying to balance out their normal status. For magic attacks as an example, the fighters that aren't that big in using throw items to deal big damage, their Dragoon forms have a better chance for them to do so with their own spells.

Dec 01, 13 at 2:50pm
moonlightseeker

quote Demonxsoul
I never noticed this Either, but it's just because Dart and Rose and the fastest characters.
Fastest characters? Of course not. The fastest ones are Meru (female) and Haschel (male)

May 19, 11 at 6:55am
Demonxsoul

I never noticed this Either, but it's just because Dart and Rose and the fastest characters.

May 16, 11 at 8:44pm
Madness_Hero

That's interesting.. I've never really noticed that, but that's probably because I never use Dragoons anyhow.

May 01, 11 at 11:48am
seventheaven

Is there anyone knows why the rose and dart dart's dragon have the lowest status?
Like in lv5 : 170% 250% 170% 250% while the others just have one 170% in their dragon stats