Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down
Note to Guests: If your message involves or pertains to several games of the Final Fantasy series, and not this game specifically, please post it within the General Final Fantasy Forum instead.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 09, 12 at 12:29am
Hillandder

Is very important have the Mustadio in the party, without him the scenes don't show and the batlle don't occur's

Oct 05, 11 at 5:32pm
tangleangler

Have you gone back to goug to see the scene with the machine that needs the cancer aurcite?

Apr 28, 11 at 12:21am
bka0003

I am replaying this game for probably the tenth time, and I have ran into a problem that I have never had in the past. I am unable to begin the battle at Nelveska! I have already done all of the prerequisite quests...including the Goland battles to get Reis and Beowulf, and the cut scene to get worker 8. When I got to Zarghidas to try to buy the flower from Aeris, the cut scene doesn't happen. Has anyone had this problem? Am I missing something here? I think it is a bug because I have never had a problem starting the battle at Nelveska before...Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks.