Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D » Anyone Else Wish They Remade Majora's Mask Instead? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Check out the Featured Character Discussion Index and Suggestions and join in the fun!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Wooden Shield Beedle Boomerang Bow and Arrow Cucco Cat Clawshot Dark Triforce Deku Shield Power Din Ezlo Courage Farore Forest Minish Defeated Link Hero Bow Hookshot Blue Rupee Link Link Master Sword Minish Link Navi Wisdom Nayru Pendant of Courage Pendant of Power Pendant of Wisdom Zelda Scattershot Spinner Slingshot Triforce Triforce Link Vaati Windwaker Master Sword Zelda Zill

hideOriginal Post

Apr 25, 11 at 8:27pmKirbyHyrule

Now look I love OoT and all, but come on we have all played it countless times, it is a great game but I think Nintendo should have remade Majora's Mask instead. I for one haven't even played it and I'm sure a lot more people played OoT than Majora's Mask, just saying it would be a fresher experience.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 23, 12 at 9:26pm
AgatioGanon

You're right, RegalBryant, the alien hunting part would be one thing you can't beat with stopping time and now that you mention it, the slowed down time is something that comes in handy in things like that where we need time to flow, but at the same time maybe the challenge is a bit tidious, so we slow the clock, although it is annoying fighting the aliens with slow time because it takes longer in real time.

Ok since the slowed time funtion is useful because of your point and I do agree with its usefullness, could they have both a song that stops time and slows time?

Could make a completely new song that stops time, what do you think?

Oct 22, 12 at 3:34pm
RegalBryant

quote GaTheZakk
I think they should remake Majoras Mask on the 3ds, that would be cool.

Although it needs better time control for example, maybe the Inverted Song of Time could stop time instead of slowing down time.
Seems kind of overpowered. Also would ruin the easy alien hunting.

Oct 18, 12 at 10:58pm
AgatioGanon

I think they should remake Majoras Mask on the 3ds, that would be cool.

Although it needs better time control for example, maybe the Inverted Song of Time could stop time instead of slowing down time.

Aug 19, 12 at 7:29pm
shutora

quote shulizardon74
I'd love to see MM, as well. I recently started playing TnO/OoT for the win. And haven't gotten very far in the game, before the 3DS release. I only sampled OoT, before I got my own 3DS version. But haven't played MM, at all, yet. Though, I've seen some let's plays that have dimmed my interest, slightly, I would still very much like to play.
Whoops! This is actually mine. But I forgot myself. Haha
Hate when that happens, but, yes, would like to play MM. ;3

Aug 19, 12 at 7:20pm
shulizardon74

I'd love to see MM, as well. I recently started playing TnO/OoT for the win. And haven't gotten very far in the game, before the 3DS release. I only sampled OoT, before I got my own 3DS version. But haven't played MM, at all, yet. Though, I've seen some let's plays that have dimmed my interest, slightly, I would still very much like to play.

Jul 29, 12 at 7:28am
LOL 123

LOL

May 31, 11 at 9:50pm
Roxas

Yeah, if the game was already out, and we were going off-topic like this with mods lurking in the shadows, we'd be banned in a heart beat.

But since the actual game isn't out yet, there's barely anything to talk about.

May 31, 11 at 9:31pm
CrazyAcid

I did? Boy I must be getting senile.

May 31, 11 at 9:29pm
dogman15

Lol Crazy, and you called my thread off topic...

May 31, 11 at 9:26pm
CrazyAcid

And he better tell us why he did it or I'll strike him with a pun so bad it will hurt his ancestors.