Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » League of Legends » Junglers - Who do you use? » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AD Carry Mage Jungler Support Top Lane
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Apr 25, 11 at 8:04pmNFS_Street_King

Like it says, if you jungle who do you use and why?

I personally use Amumu, Nunu and Rammus. Amumu cause he has some of the best tanking ability in the game, and the ulti is fantastic. Nunu is my personal best and quickest jungler, the snowball makes for great ganking. And finally Rammus, tanking and ganking amazingly just a great champ.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 22, 12 at 11:05pm
Inuyasha19

I usually jungle Shiv, mainly because I like dragons, but more importantly because I like her tankiness late game. I'm not bad at ganking with her early game, either. I went 18-2-29 one game because I just kept eating everyone in my ganks. XD

May 16, 12 at 2:36am
Vapid Soul

Just bought Nautilus today Graves was d/c'd until 15 minutes into the game at level 2...

Edit: Oh man. This Kat had no kills until 20 minutes while I was 8/0 as Nautilus. He is a carry machine

May 15, 12 at 4:41am
Al The Killer

Jax is easy, just press E. Olaf is also easy mode with his W and Q. I've been on a jungle riven binge, too. Her ganks are crazy.

May 11, 12 at 3:37pm
Chaosfire

quote A Wind Powered Moose
Skarner just builds HoG and Philo stone and then you mash Q and miss your kind.
I like you. xD

Jungle Trundle is easy, and strong. Damage and utlity too.
Pillar for pro disruption, the field of muck basically takes cc away, that bite hurts, and steals the enemy carry's AD, and the Ult makes you a tanky mofo, while melting the enemy tank's defensive stats.
Fast cleartimes too.

May 06, 12 at 11:43pm
A Wind Powered Moose

That's because it's one of the most cost effective item in the games for anyone who uses AD. AD, lifesteal, free ward, defense, and chance to basically instagibs minions all in one item.

The only item that is statistically more cost effective I think is Rageblade, but it's actually meh in practice.

May 06, 12 at 1:19pm
Lorx

Wriggles is like...god. It was even part of "The AD Carry Build" for a few months, generally speaking if a champion could take it, they usually should, just because of the free ward.

May 06, 12 at 8:36am
A Wind Powered Moose

He probably jungled her. I mean, it's not wholly impossibly, but it's just harder. And that's where the hipster in me screams out that I play her. The harder it is, the more I want to excel at it.

EDIT: Actually he didn't jungle her. I skipped around the video, so if it was a reeeeal short segment I missed it, but she was used in toplane, even though he recommends Wriggle's. Weird.

May 06, 12 at 3:46am
Lorx

quote A Wind Powered Moose
In my hipster-ness, trying to jungle Fiora. It's a bear to deal with. She never really gets low in the jungle, but her clear times kinda ass until you get wriggles, then it flies by if you get lucky. Her ganks are terribad. Been packing exhaust just to make it work.
Didn't Phreak bring her jungle? I can't remember if she was an exception to his "I bring everybody jungle every champ spotlight!" trend.

May 05, 12 at 8:01pm
A Wind Powered Moose

In my hipster-ness, trying to jungle Fiora. It's a bear to deal with. She never really gets low in the jungle, but her clear times kinda ass until you get wriggles, then it flies by if you get lucky. Her ganks are terribad. Been packing exhaust just to make it work.

May 05, 12 at 5:24am
Lorx

quote Fluroclad
Lorx, this may seem weird but Warwick is better 9-12-9.

Get magic pen, bladed armour, and extra speed. It works like a charm and you gank at level 4 more effectively
I can see that. I run 0-21-9 on Shen Jungle for that same reason.