Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Final Fantasy III » Ipod version Mognet issues » Post Reply

Note to Guests:
Please read the Forum Rules before posting.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Apr 25, 11 at 5:46pmPhoenixBlue

Hey guys, I'm struggling to get the 4th letter from Alus.

I have all of the letters from everyone else (4 for Old Men, Cid, Topapa and Sara, 5 for Takka) I have done all of the Side quests, the summon quests, I have 4 LvL 99 Jobs, I have the Ultima Weapon and the Onion Knight job.

I've also beaten Cloud of Darkness twice, but Alus still hasn't mailed me his 4th letter.

I've also spoken to Alus and the other guys who send mail as each character.

Any one know why I haven't got it

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 06, 13 at 3:20am
Dubi

Im at 95%bestiary and have zero letters from the 4 old men. Alus's 4th letter wont arrive until you have all of those afaik.

Aug 20, 12 at 6:46pm
poops

For ios and android ff3, you need to get a certain % complete in the beastiary. So go around and find new monster and fill it up. I think 80% gets you the 4th letter from the old men.

Sep 28, 11 at 1:12am
joshmicaella

quote joshmicaella
quote swong56101
Well,if your trying to fight the iorn giant. You have to have a master job card to gat the last letter. Find the master smith.
regarding this master smith.where can i find him?reply asap..pretty please..thanks!
nevermind:colored:..i found him already!

Sep 28, 11 at 12:48am
joshmicaella

quote swong56101
Well,if your trying to fight the iorn giant. You have to have a master job card to gat the last letter. Find the master smith.
regarding this master smith.where can i find him?reply asap..pretty please..thanks!

Aug 30, 11 at 6:28am
Gilbert ong

hi guys need your help im using ipad and i cant get the 4th letter from cid and i cant send mail using ipad2 help please

Aug 30, 11 at 6:27am
Gilbert ong

how can you get the 4th letter from cid help please

Jul 31, 11 at 7:41pm
woof

Completing the Sunken Cave optional zone gave me the first two letters from "4 old men". Completing the Lake Dohr optional zone gave me the third letter from 4 old men. Still looking to get the fourth letter. (I have three letters from Alus already).

Jun 05, 11 at 5:53pm
swong56101

May 27, 11 at 9:11am
nemesis prime 420

if you switch characters using the formation tab and then talk to a mog you will get different letters, but i still cant get any letters form the 4 old men.

May 24, 11 at 1:45am
xxxRockerxxx

quote stupid mognet
quote xxxRockerxxx
I'm not sure what the issue can be, all I can really say is keep sending mail to him with Arc until you get the 4th letter.

terrible answer bro...isn't he asking about the ipod version...where you can't send any letters?? i'm also having an issue with the ipad version...how the heck do you make them send you letters when you can't send mail to them/ it's like i have all of toppapa, takka, and 3 from the old men and cid....NONE from alus or sarah...esp sarah ...i can't even start the legendary blacksmith quest since i need her to mail me about her stupid pendant....
does anyone know how to make this proceed??
I don't have that version, I have the DS one, so I can't test out any issues a person might have. I've also noticed a lot of people have had issues with letters, but can't really find a solution for them all. I know that having Ingus first in your party allows, or it should anyway, to send letters to Serah. And having Arc first in your party should allow you to send letters to Alus. If that doesn't happen, or you don't get the amount of letters you need, I'm not sure what you can do.