Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D » Requests, Feedback and Suggestions » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Check out the Featured Character Discussion Index and Suggestions and join in the fun!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Apr 25, 11 at 2:31amChad

Hey all, hope all is well. Anyway, just wanted to remind you guys that the forum is still being watched, so it isn't as if anything goes. Feel free to contact a Supermod or the category mod Sonic Flash if you need anything until/if a local forum moderator is promoted to keep a closer eye on things.

Just a reminder, this forum does adhere to the forumwide rules, and I've noticed and have been made aware of more than on instance of infractions. For the most part, I'm letting what was already done go as a warning for the milder things such as flooding the forum and pointless postings (aka spam =P), but only one member went far enough over the line to actually receive a ban. Hope you all keep these rules in mind for your future postings.

And with that said, feel free to use this thread to discuss things related to the improvement of this forum (feedback on the header, suggestions for contests/games, etc.). Think of it as an organization hub to where the community can come to plan things out and what not.

Anyway, have fun with it!!

Sigma
3DS Action Section Moderator
[Send NeoPM]

Eiche
3DS Action Section Moderator
[Send NeoPM]

Aurigae
3DS Games Category Moderator
[Send NeoPM]

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 08, 13 at 9:01am
Sonic Flash

I'm not the category mod here anymore, but I'm still just as able to help as before.

Feb 07, 13 at 6:03pm
Gotenks

Hey guys, just wanted to stop in and let you know that Dark Arcanine has decided to step down from moderating this forum. Thank you DA for the hard work you put into the forum!

If you guys ever need anything that concerns this forum, you can PM myself or the section moderator, Sigma!

Jun 07, 12 at 11:19pm
Couttsy

Alright then, sometime on Monday i will do up the thread.

Jun 07, 12 at 5:39am
MarioJr64

Yep, the time frame sounds around perfect to me. I think the best thing to do is just put it up on Monday and see how it goes. It's easier to spot possible improvements when we're actually taking part.

Jun 07, 12 at 5:15am
Dark Arcanine

Sounds pretty good to me. Definitely prefer the longer time frame for both doing the round and setting up the next.

Jun 05, 12 at 12:34am
Couttsy

Ok here's an updated list of rules with the new suggestions.

1. Someone will start it off, say I for example start it off, I would make a challenge of sorts (could be anything)
2. whoever gets the best time/score etc wins and gets to either take the round or give it to someone else.
3. How about if we start the challenge on a Monday, through to the Friday, giving the winner a full weekend to either pass the round on, or take it and post up a new challenge on Monday?

Other rules to be noted

1. Assuming its me who's running the thread i will keep a record of who has won the most rounds.
2. Whoever is making the challenge must state ALL of their conditions/rules if they miss a rule and someone finds it and wins because of it that's fine.
3. I might even keep particularly outstanding times/scores on the first post.
4. I will make a list of all the required materials for the game (Nintendo 3DS, A copy of the legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, stopwatch, Far enough in the storyline to access said areas, and A lot of patience!)
5. In the case of sudden death, well i haven't thought of anything we could to for sudden death if anyone happens to get the same time/score, but it must be considered as it might happen.

Jun 04, 12 at 9:54am
MarioJr64

Sounding good to me, too.

I'll be a regular, as long as I have the time. Seeing as there's a new character/enemy thread every week, I think a new challenge every week seems reasonable.

We wouldn't want to run out of ideas too soon, and sometimes I have another game in my 3DS so I'd need to change games every 48 hours, which eventually might put me off. But then that's just my opinion.

Also, a stopwatch is a must for accurate timing. I'd put that in the rules.

Overall, can't wait to see how this turns out.

Jun 04, 12 at 5:54am
Dark Arcanine

Does sound like a cool idea. Two things I'd like to point out:

1. It'd be great if we can know there'll be at least a few "regular" participants so we can ensure some stability to it. So if those people would like to make their voices heard here that'd be helpful.

2. Doesn't have to run as long as a week per game (although it could), but I'd say give it longer than 48 hours myself to ensure everyone has time to participate, have some discussion, etc.

Jun 04, 12 at 2:14am
Couttsy

Ok Dark Arcanine here's what i was thinking for the challenge thread.

1. Someone will start it off, say I for example start it off, I would make a challenge of sorts (could be anything)
2. whoever gets the best time/score etc wins and gets to either take the round or give it to someone else.
3. we might make the allocated time to complete said task about that 48 hour mark.

Other rules to be noted

1. Assuming its me who's running the thread i will keep a record of who has won the most rounds.
2. Whoever is making the challenge must state ALL of their conditions/rules if they miss a rule and someone finds it and wins because of it that's fine.
3. I might even keep particularly outstanding times/scores on the first post.

Any other rules or suggestions are welcome Roxas MarioJr64 sfree36 bond007106

May 20, 12 at 6:21am
Insanity Prevails

quote Dark Arcanine
DA Edit: I tried putting it in and it's currently not changing anything. I can send you what is there if you want Insanity Prevails to take a look.
Yeah, send it to me.

I was testing this in the Site Help forum and it worked there.