Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 » PES 2012 News, Rumours & Speculation » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Apr 15, 11 at 5:33pmHighbury Highs

It's a little early, as obviously, the game hasn't been officially announced. But you'll be pleased to know, that the game is 100% coming out!

I expect the game to be announced next month. Despite that, I've already heard seen read some rumours flying around regarding Pro Evolution Soccer 2012.

As you probably already know, I had a pretty special phone call, where I was informed about plans for PES 2012. However, I'm tied down on this media embargo, so please respect that I cannot disclose any information yet.

The latest rumour is suggesting that the Copa Sudamericana will be licensed.

I'm not looking into it too much at the moment, because this particular article doesn't have a source. But it would be quite cool to see the "South American Europa League" licensed.

Continue to post news, rumours and anything else regarding the highly-anticipated PES 2012 title. And please, remember to include a source when posting, so we can take you seriously.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 24, 11 at 9:52pm
BeBop

quote YaeeshNaseem
Suicide Messiah, for me, and almost everybody here in the PES forums, PES is a great game. We didn't ask for your opinion, if it's not a contribution to PES or if you are just gonna argue all about that FIFA is better than PES, who don't you guys just run home to the FIFA forums. I don't mind you people swearing at KONAMI there.

For me, FIFA is a terrible game, childish gameplay, but do I go about the FIFA forums sharing my opinion about FIFA? NO! Definitely not! Seriously, I believe FIFA has more bugs than in PES. Shots go through the posts! Honestly I don't even bother about licenses, FIFA is just a poor game though it has more licenses. Even Real Football 2011 on my iPod seems to be more interesting than FIFA.
Not to be the smart arse here, but if people got as animated about important things as they do about computer games, then the world wouldn't be in the mess it's in. I'm not trying to be holier than thou, I'm as fond of burying my head in the sand as much as anyone, but please lads, these games are meant to be fun. Save the serious thinking for grown up stuff.

Jul 20, 11 at 1:08pm
Highbury Highs

Jul 14, 11 at 9:28pm
Jamesy

Guess who's back

.. no not Slim Shady. I remember that being on the quotes thread from the PES 08 or 09 forums

Jul 14, 11 at 5:37pm
Highbury Highs

You tell me. It's all about opinion anyway. If you want my first verdict, wait until after Saturday, as that's the first time I'll be playing the game.

Thank you, too.

Jul 14, 11 at 5:25pm
Patrick

quote Highbury Highs
High hopes? Welcome back

Jul 14, 11 at 3:31pm
Highbury Highs

6 new gameplay videos;
Overlapping Runs
Diagonal Runs
Dummy Runs
Zonal Defense
Zonal Marking
Off The Ball Movement

... And an interview with Jon Murphy;
JM Talks PES 2012

Jul 03, 11 at 12:25pm
blacksaiayan

quote Coughing
Frankly licenses are hardly important . Good to have , but definitely not essential.

Heck, we used to play the good old winning eleven with Menus and players names all in Japanese and commentator shouting shooto!

Yet we enjoyed it and played it over FIFA . Gameplays trumps all

hEhE!!! THAT'S TRUE I REMEMBER PLAYING INTERNATIONAL SUPERSTAR SOCCER SCORING SPECTACULAR GOALS WITH "BERGMANS"

STILL DEAD FUN. WE TAKE THIS GAME TOO SERIOUSLY NOW.

Jun 29, 11 at 10:51am
Coughing

Frankly licenses are hardly important . Good to have , but definitely not essential.

Heck, we used to play the good old winning eleven with Menus and players names all in Japanese and commentator shouting shooto!

Yet we enjoyed it and played it over FIFA . Gameplays trumps all

Jun 20, 11 at 1:22pm
Highbury Highs

I'm not really fussed, because of the Daymos 360 option file. But I think that Manchester United will be licensed again.

Jun 18, 11 at 11:06pm
piemaster95

Who do you think will get liscensing in the Prem next year, i would like to see Chelsea or Man City Or Arsenal for once its been all United and even Newcastle got it in 2008 so i think its ridiculous they havent tried to obtain any other top 5 teams