Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Final Fantasy IV » Ship stuck in mountin!!!! Need help!!!!! » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Apr 15, 11 at 12:40amNinjaPrinceEdge

Can someone help me? I had the AC code "save anywhere," Right after cid dies, and you pop out of the mountain, i saved and quit. now wen i loaded my game i was on top of the mountain and the entrprise was in it, and when i went to enter the "walk thru walls" code, it jacked up my AC and all my Final Fantecy cheats are gone!! Any one got any thing that can help me?

PS- without deleteing my file! I'm on the second go round and will NOT DELETE MY FILE!!!!!!!!!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 04, 12 at 9:22pm
Saiyuki44

quote Koj
Why use an Action Replay ever? It ruins the game every time.
To be honest, I agree with you for the first playthrough, but after that, it can be fun to experiment with the game- as long as you don't overdo it.

Dec 30, 11 at 9:38pm
Duncan Idaho

quote Koj
not really, you see with it one can ahve as many of the augments as one wishes to get, meaning i can teach omnicasting and doublecast to rosa and rydia, along with a bunch of other usefull stuff, and i can skip the whole grinding process of EXP and GIL which is unfun :/, for the main poster, try seeking a teleporter code.

Dec 30, 11 at 6:32am
Koj

Dec 30, 11 at 4:48am
Archeus23

well the only thing i could think of is finding a AR code for you flying just like the airship if not then oh well

Jun 20, 11 at 3:19am
Toast

You could always try to re-enter the cheats onto the AR manually and trying them again. If that doesn't work, then you're screwed.

Jun 19, 11 at 8:56am
Frank_the_Bunny

If you won't delete your file...then I guess you're stuck with a broken game for∞.

Apr 15, 11 at 12:40am
NinjaPrinceEdge

Can someone help me? I had the AC code "save anywhere," Right after cid dies, and you pop out of the mountain, i saved and quit. now wen i loaded my game i was on top of the mountain and the entrprise was in it, and when i went to enter the "walk thru walls" code, it jacked up my AC and all my Final Fantecy cheats are gone!! Any one got any thing that can help me?

PS- without deleteing my file! I'm on the second go round and will NOT DELETE MY FILE!!!!!!!!!