Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Dissidia 012[duodecim] Final Fantasy » Rumor: Dissidia 3 could be on PS3 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Apr 12, 11 at 7:43amAngelus

Got to go to work but the director said that if people want it, it will happen.

Will find a link latter..

thoughts...

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 07, 12 at 8:27pm
kaosorer

warrior of light should have his other class costumes (e.g black mage, red mage... monk with a sword?)

Oct 12, 12 at 9:44am
AgatioGanon

I hope this rumor is true.

For now, I have to ask, is there a way to play Dissidia Duodecim on the PS3?

I just have to know.

Jun 05, 12 at 2:33pm
Mindwarper11

hell if it goes to ps3 maybe they might actually make full movesets instead of partially made characters? some of the characters felt too...light? I mean like Cloud had like 3 of the same spell...different variations, but still basically the same...
most had very few customization, as in they either had a handful of bravery or a couple of hp, or a meager amount of both bravery and hp.
(ps, I like how squall had so many moves, and really had no use for uhh...those blue floating orb things...lol, my game got so played it doesnt work anymore...ordered a new one today...i mean my 012, lost my original dissida...somehow..lol)

also maybe have a ton more characters, what with larger memor and all..
(I so want to have Zell(ff8) versus Tifa(ff7)) or Rydia versus that girl from ff10...
or Vivi versus shantoto!
(btw Ive only beaten up to ff9...so I have an excuse for not knowing the gal from ff10...I only just started playing it!)
hell I was overjoyed when I saw Kain...that was friggin exciting as hell.
Laguna too, I literally began bawling, joyous bawling, but bawling nonetheless.(just needed Kiros and Ward lol)
I must have Freya though next...That would instantly become my main...
(I was joking with a friend saying Kain would become my main when I got the game...Ironically he did become my best character...)

Cloud got super nerfed in 012...almost unplayable for me...he used to be my main, but now I fear death even as level 100...against lower level enemies
(cloud already seemed to have to rely on his anti-gaurd ex-mode, as opposed to Squall who you may forget even had an ex mode if you play like me lol...)

and the main character from ff2...forgot his name, turban head? who started out dying to death knights or whatever in ff2... he got buffed to the point that I hated him...more than before...(hell even his stupid arrow got super sped up! wtf!) hell being the most normal human type of character in the series, he should be like the weakest...(story wise...)

hell what I really want in ps3 dissidia?
ff1 that pirate dude (soley because of 8bit theatre), and red mage(because face it, everyone used the red mage, screw the fighter, the black mage, the white mage, all of them.

ff2...screw ff2, normal people are normal...and blande

ff3...Xande maybe? nobody else comes to mind really...in the remake, the girl as a theif.
ff4 Rydia, no doubt.
ff5 Galuf, Galuf, Galuf...as a monk XD. and def. Faris, Galuf first, Faris second...
ff6, dont care, Kefka already there.
ff7...who not to put? Vincent might get screwed up (his Dirge of Cerebus Chaos looked gay)...same with Nanaki...
ff8 just not Rhinoa...Instructor Trepe definantly, and duh to Zell, Seifer probably I guess for Chaos. Irvine would be cool, esp. if they put Selphie.
ff9 who not to put....sheesh, seriously loved the characters in this one...NEED Freya, would like Vivi and Amarant...and everyone else, dagger being least favorite.
ff10, Auron and the dude with the ball...simply because KH, and they are awesome as far as I can tell...

anything after that dont know...
characters from KH
I want Riku and Axel, maybe Aqua, and King Mickey would be cool honostly..Xehanort (old man) would be nice..

fudge...im going on and on...ill stop where I am lol

May 12, 12 at 12:30pm
The masked man

quote Gatamity
If they do this then they should cut out the stupid level system so everyone has a fair shot of winning a battle (no more lv 100 vs lv 130 crap or lv 100 vs
lv 44 crap) that's cheating.

Story mode needs alot of improvement and perhaps if the're was no stupid level system then maybe they're would be more of a fair shot of completing that.

I know my main problem with Dissidia is it's Story Mode and it's level system,
Story Mode,Fix it and Level up system cut it out.
Thats the worst idea ever. That would just make it into another boring fighting game.

May 12, 12 at 10:19am
Gatamity

If they do this then they should cut out the stupid level system so everyone has a fair shot of winning a battle (no more lv 100 vs lv 130 crap or lv 100 vs
lv 44 crap) that's cheating.

Story mode needs alot of improvement and perhaps if the're was no stupid level system then maybe they're would be more of a fair shot of completing that.

I know my main problem with Dissidia is it's Story Mode and it's level system,
Story Mode,Fix it and Level up system cut it out.

May 09, 12 at 6:42am
Angelus

u guys to realise the story hasnt ended yet? The rifts havnt been closed. Its been talked about plenty of time in other threads.

May 04, 12 at 1:00am
xXHYPERXx

Well if this "Rumor" is true, ease yourselves, The PSP Vita has a new Cross Platform play. I'm pretty sure we all know that. So if you want Dissidia on Handheld and it is on the PS3 just pop it in and transfer it. You got your handheld right there. I'm not personally holding my breath for a new Dissidia.

Edit: Forgot to mention the limits to the cross platform. That I do not know, so if anyone is willing to research and clarify it, be my guest. Someone with a Vita would know the limitations.

Apr 24, 12 at 2:29pm
The Striker

I've heard of this rumor. A lot of people mentioned this. One of the people who said this was my friend. Anyways, if I were one of Dissidia's producers, I would take off Cloud. Cloud is all cool and stuff, but Zack is so much better in fighting, being romantic, all that. But I'll tell you what I mean. You know that cut scene where Cloud sees Sephiroth, and Sephiroth is like,Good to see you...Cloud.? Well... it was the same exact line from Advent Children, which made it like an epic entrance, but the best thing Cloud could come up with was,Fighting you would be meaningless. Cloud is too literal about things. Zack is much more epic. Although he is reckless and sometimes even foolish...he still would not be so literal. He would be like a energetic fellow and accept the challenge to fight Sephiroth.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, I'm just saying that Cloud is a little too literal about things. Zack is more energetic and epic. That's why Cloud should be replaced with Zack. And he'll also make a good match for Chaos and Feral Chaos alone, considering the fact that he fought the famous summon, Ifrit. Chaos and Feral Chaos's powers are mostly based on fire, so Zack should have enough experience to beat Chaos and Feral Chaos alone.

Apr 23, 12 at 1:57pm
eroz

you guys r idiot. this is not gonna happen

Apr 21, 12 at 9:55pm
Ulti9999

Seriously, the only way I'd buy Dissidia 3 is if it's released on PS3. I'm kind of tired of it being a handheld and getting its reputation bashed just for that. The rumor of a new battle system is highly appealing to me too. I wouldn't want them recycling the same battle system a 3rd time. I'm hoping there would be a co-op party option, and perhaps online 3v3 party battles; give it a more traditional spin with turn-based action. Besides, it would give a reason to get rid of the horribly unbalanced assists.