Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker » Torture Chamber Escape Help » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Big Boss Cardboard Box A Cyborg Ninja Fox Hound Otacon Peace Walker Psycho Mantis Raiden 2 Raiden Big Boss 2 Solid Snake Solid Snake 2 Solid Snake 3 Solid Snake 4 Teliko The Sorrow

hideOriginal Post

Apr 11, 11 at 4:47pmWakeCraterWind

Yeah. Whoever thought this was a good idea to put in a game needs to be fired. I need help mashing the damn button; my best efforts have gotten me past the third shock exactly once. wtf.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 20, 13 at 11:03pm
captainrex26

I seriously need help with torture chamber escape i can make it to the third sequence but i fail at that part. Pressing the triangle button as fast as possible is a pain in the butt!!!!

Dec 09, 12 at 3:11am
yusree96

it's kinda hard, but i used to try this method. cover your PSP with towel or tissue. use a pen. when the action button turn up, smash the triangle button with a pen as FAST as you can. careful not to smash it to hard. believe me, i try it and i pass.

[sorry for my grammar though, it's kinda sucks]

Nov 24, 12 at 2:30pm
philpil

I tried everything you guys said and it didn't work
pls help

Nov 14, 12 at 12:36pm
Dhanna

Had the same problem war u gotta do is take the bitten of a cloth like a t shirt put it over the button and slide your finger left to right as fast as u can you'll have full hp plus your finger won't kill

Nov 10, 12 at 11:59am
Gabe

your suggestions are useless peices of shit i tried everything and i still couldnt get past the second zap

Mar 20, 12 at 2:42am
SGD

quote Nobody
As far as the Peace Walker mission is concerned, lowering the CPU clock speed would allow to go and make a sandwich between the button presses.
Yeahhhhh, because THAT takes skill.

Mar 18, 12 at 3:22pm
Nobody

As far as the Peace Walker mission is concerned, lowering the CPU clock speed would allow to go and make a sandwich between the button presses.

Mar 08, 12 at 3:02am
Selby

Normally this is straight forward for me, but recently I've had bursitis in my elbow and the.torture scene was exactly that. To be fair it is tough considering other MGS games were easy.

The Solidus choke on extreme at the end of MGS2 is tough too, but it wasn't as hard as I expected from comments I had read online.

Feb 17, 12 at 3:53pm
gromo11

Yeah... But for price of full HP, you come out with hurting finger. That kinda sucks, but it's also some kind of nice change from different hot-key actions, isn't it?
This triangle mashing isn't the hardest in Peace Walker, though. After the first battle with Peace Walker itself, there's long triangle mashing with some random d-pad buttons in addiction... Sheesh, and all this for nothing, as you don't have any HP to lose, and Peace Walker is getting away anyway. Cruel game. Even "Nightmare" song in Black Square was easier to clear.

Feb 17, 12 at 2:09pm
SGD

Pffft, like people have said, the 'mash to survive' bit has been around in every game since MGS1.

quote gromo11
But to get this triangle mashing right, I must had to put down my console and mash it with my point finger... HP meter didn't decrease at all!
I placed the PSP flat on a table or the floor and gripped it tight to make sure it didn't wiggle around, then mashed the button with my index finger like I as having an epileptic fit. Cramped like hell, but I did the torture chamber without losing health. Sheeze, I even did that in MGS2 on European Extreme and came out without any HP loss.