Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » Neoseeker's Gigabyte E350N-USB3 Motherboard Review » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Apr 08, 11 at 6:31amleochan

Today we take a look at a small form factor motherboard offering from Gigabyte based on AMD's Fusion platform, the E350N-USB3. The Fusion platform combines motherboard, CPU and graphics into one very compact solution geared for the HTPC market, and we put the E350N-USB3's performance to test in our first Fusion-centric review.

Gigabyte E350N-USB3 Motherboard Review

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 04, 11 at 6:52am
driver321

I am agree with you that he file has a size of 96MB and it's being converted to the mkv format. BIOS Motherboard Driver

Apr 18, 11 at 4:12pm
Gravity

quote Northern49
A bit more expensive, but gigabyte boards are far more reliable than ASUS or MSI brand. I have never had a faulty audio chipset from Gigabyte or a failed FSB.
I feel that ASUS is one of the best brands someone can buy.

Apr 16, 11 at 5:04am
Northern49

A bit more expensive, but gigabyte boards are far more reliable than ASUS or MSI brand. I have never had a faulty audio chipset from Gigabyte or a failed FSB.

Apr 10, 11 at 12:32pm
The Smith

quote HTPCJunkie
Just for reference, what was the size of the file(s) used in the Handbrake benchmark and what were they converted from & to.

Thanks
The video is a 1:48 mp4 file coming from the Lord of the Rings, in 1080P. The file has a size of 96MB and it's being converted to the mkv format.

Apr 09, 11 at 12:40pm
HTPCJunkie

Just for reference, what was the size of the file(s) used in the Handbrake benchmark and what were they converted from & to.

Thanks

Apr 08, 11 at 6:31am
leochan

Today we take a look at a small form factor motherboard offering from Gigabyte based on AMD's Fusion platform, the E350N-USB3. The Fusion platform combines motherboard, CPU and graphics into one very compact solution geared for the HTPC market, and we put the E350N-USB3's performance to test in our first Fusion-centric review.