Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » White Knight Chronicles II » Introduce Yourself. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Mar 31, 11 at 10:19pmFirst_Maiden

PSN ID: iMarcky

Name: Briory

Guild Rank: 15

Level: 50

Class('s): Longsword
. Shortsword
. Spear
. Divine Magic

Guild: Maidens Of Death

Position/Title: Leader of the Maidens of Death.
. One of the 4 Founders.
. The 1st Maiden Briory.

Bio:
I am Briory Rose. I love hunting monsters, Questing with friends, solving complex problems, and Being the best person i can be. I am Anointed with the Goddess Maidens Spirit She has endowed me with Her will and Her vision. A vision that she wants me to fulfill with the people she help me choose. Unity under singleness of purpose. I am currently the 1st Generation Leader of the Maidens of Death. I cannot wait till I show my talents with the new breed of players that I will encounter In this game. so good luck and happy questing.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 15, 13 at 5:27pm
ANGRYWOLF

Bought the game some time back.,It was on sale.
I use to come here very often . Got some bans and stopped . May visit every now and then.

May 06, 13 at 2:57am
Resident-Zelda

PSN ID - Resident-Zelda

WKC Name - Sean

Guild Rank - 16

Level - 65

Class - Short Sword (Subject to change)/Divine Magic

Really looking for people who like to do a variety of quests, some lower-tier, and maybe a bit of DIP1. Going for Plat, or at least getting to GR26 so I have a high enough level

May 05, 13 at 7:59am
Lakshun

Hi!
I just got this game and finished the WKC1 story.
Though I'd rather spend the rest of the time until server shutdown playing online and play the WKC2 story after that.

I just wanna have fun playing online, I don't care about platinum or maximum efficiency and I don't think I will get far enough to worry about end game gear or stuff like that.

I played an absurd amount of PSO Blue Burst and this is finally another online rpg that I like (I tried and dropped a ton of dem Korean free to play mmorpgs).

I haven't made a character yet, about to hook up my PS3 in a moment, lol.
My PSN name is the same as my username, btw.

Apr 19, 13 at 9:18am
BLACK_TRAVESTY

Hello everyone, I am fairly new to the White Knight Chronicles world. I picked WKII a couple months ago since I wanted to get into it due to not getting a chance to experience it earlier. To my dismay, I learned a while ago that the servers will be closing in June. I am currently almost through the first White Knight Chronicles and then I will either be trying that GeoNet experience out (Provided there are any players there) or head right over to WKII, finish that campaign, and then go on GeoNet there.
I would really like to get a good experience out of these games before the servers ultimately close, so when I am done the campaigns, I am going to be looking for some eager and willing questing partners; are there any takers?
Let's try and make the best of the time we have left, both new and old White Knight players!

My Character is a red-headed female named Kylia, she is a mage with skills in Staff, Divine Healing, and Elemental Magic.
I am almost in the thirty level range, with my Guild Rank at about 8 or 9 the last time I checked; but like I said I am going to finish the campaigns first, so I will be at much higher levels by then

My PSN ID is BLACK_TRAVESTY (If I mispelled it I re-post to correct it)

Feel free to add me and we can go and have some adventures

Feb 15, 13 at 3:30am
Stryker159

G'day mates.

Stryker159 here (PSN: Stryker159) introducing ones self.

had both WKC 1 and 2 for a while, but only just recently playing them again, and have decided to venture online this time around.

current characters at time of posting:

Stryker - axe/?/? lvl 19 (playing through WKC1 story then 2 iterspersed with some online action)

being an aussie, i'm GMT +10. not sure how many other players are around during my peak hours but i'm sure i'll run into some people

Feb 08, 13 at 6:14am
Ruuki

PSN ID: Shysta118

Name: Ruuki

Guild Rank: 12

Level: 48

Class(es): Longsword
Divine Magic

Bio: Hey everyone. You can call me Ruuki. I've been playing for about 3 months but I usually solo. I'm looking to change that due to the fact that there's only so much a hunter can handle alone. Plus it gets a little boring when you're by yourself. I'm hoping to join a sociable group eventually. Feel free to add me or if you see me around in georama, say hi.

Feb 07, 13 at 5:50pm
volaureye

PSN: Volareye7654321

Level:59
GR:15
Class:Bow/Axe/Divine

I've only been playing for about two months and would love to meet up with people who are actually social in game and willing to help.

Jan 17, 13 at 2:49pm
Pocco

Hi all!
PSN ID: poopypowers

Level: 31

Guild Rank: 2

Classs(es): all of them really. But I stick to elemental magic with support backup.

I'm a bit new to WKC1. I like the game and I like the ability of building a town. I still know very little about the game, but learning quickly. I have a feeling that not that many people play the first one any longer though. There doesn't seem to be that many people around during my playing times. If you see me on don't hesitate to say hello.

Jan 16, 13 at 4:15am
Wizzar

PSN: Streetbikeandy

GR 2

Level 10
I am very happy with the game so far, I love it infact! Having some ?'s on my class/build

Jan 13, 13 at 3:59pm
NJthug_05

PSN ID. NJthug_05

Avatars: Crixus-SS/Bow; Anthony Jr.-Mage

GR. 30

Lv. 80

Guild Rank...4

Guild Level...10

Guild Name...Illuminati (the push to the top begins again)

Playing WKC from the inception

Currently working on my first female avatar from scratch (imported at GR 15) so...