Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon White Version » Disapearing girl on Marvelous Bridge » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Mar 28, 11 at 5:05pmJmaster BIDOOFZ

Yeah so, I was entering Marvelous Bridge from the Route 15 entrance, and there was a girl at the beginning. I walked up to her, and she just vanished on the spot. I was just "Wha-?" Why did this happen? Has it got anything to do with anything important?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 17, 14 at 3:55pm
Poke fan YO MOM

She in black and white version 2 after beating skyla in a gym battle.

Oct 30, 13 at 5:37am
Jayson1

I didthe event for it before. She is a ghost who "dies" in her sleep from darkrai. She never had enough time to grab the creasant wing. This is how you get creselia

Sep 13, 13 at 6:30pm
Me

Hi
Wassup?

Jul 18, 13 at 6:47am
TheJwittz

well i think it has something to do with the anime where ash and his friends get teleported to the past before the bridge was getting built and a pokemon was pretending to be a daughter who left the pokemon in sadness...

or it was the legend of a girl paying near a bridge and got teleported off a cliff and landed on a sharp rock and she was never remembered again..... forget that last part

Jul 14, 13 at 4:25pm
Oktavijus

if you watch tyranitar tube the girl is actually the young girl who plays with pshycic pokemon and the lengenderys cresselia and darkrai.

Jul 14, 13 at 4:25pm
Oktavijus

if you watch tyranitar tube the girl is actually the young girl who plays with pshycic pokemon and the lengenderys cresselia and darkrai.

Apr 28, 13 at 7:37am
a5s4s51n21

if you have pokemon black/white 2. go to the strange house just outside of lentimas town. and go though it, the girl appears and speaks 1st about her parents and abra and 2nd about the lunar wing and once you've obtained the wing she says that she had been waiting on the bridge for the Pokemon to return (cresselia)

Feb 21, 13 at 7:24am
IMercuryI

In pokemon black and white, not version 2. People are led to believe that the girl only appears in certain seasons. I think something like not in winter or only in summer/spring im not to sure which ones, or where i obtained this information. I have not yet tested to see if this is true. even though she is explained in versions 2 this could be something to do with her story that she was programmed with?

Feb 20, 13 at 8:55pm
Pikachugirl

oh I know which pokemon gets the lunar wing!It's Cresselia a legendary Pokemon in pokemon D/P and Platinum so cool

Dec 15, 12 at 8:15pm
AgatioGanon

I think she's MissingNo.

Did anybody try putting Rare Candies in the 6th slot before seeing her?