Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince » unlocking love potion and how to get more crests?? » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 15, 11 at 7:39am
haalyle

Did you check if it was the big crests or the little crests, cause you could have been looking at the wrong crest list.
I have unlocked the love potion already.
So if that didn't help I could be wrong, this could just be a glitch I don't know?

Aug 02, 11 at 4:41am
Aviva

go to this link for crest locations:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/945907-harry-potter-and-the-half-blood-prince/faqs/57080

Mar 21, 11 at 12:36am
FreeSquirrel13

first, how do you unlock the love potion in potions club? i've finished the game and i still cant get it -- i googled it and i found out your supposed to get 98 crests and it will unlock, but i have 116 crests and it's still locked!

also, is there a guide or something that tells the location of all the crests? i have a lot but i want to get the rest and im out of places to look...help?

thanks