Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Animal Crossing: New Leaf » What I want to see in AC:3DS! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Looking to exchange friend codes and play online? There's a forum for that! Head over to the Wi-Fi & Friend Codes forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

DJ KK Gracie Gracie Isabelle KK Slider Kicks Leif Redd Reese Timmy and Tommy Tom Nook Bluebear Cheri Pudge Stitches Rudy Kiki Tangy Tangy Beau Cherry Goldie Hamlet Julian Melba Tex Ruby Poppy Chief Lobo Skye Wolfgang Black Cosmos Black Roses Black Tulips Blue Pansies Blue Roses Orange Cosmos Orange Pansies Orange Roses Pink Cosmos Pink Roses Pink Tulips Purple Pansies Purple Roses Purple Tulips Red Cosmos Red Pansies Red Roses Red Tulips White Cosmos White Pansies White Roses White Tulips Yellow Cosmos Yellow Pansies Yellow Roses Yellow Tulips Gold Roses Axe Rod Net Shovel Slingshot Watering Can Golden Axe Golden Rod Golden Net Golden Shovel Golden Slingshot Golden Watering Can Apple Cherries Orange Peach Pear Bamboo Seed Coconut Durian Lemon Lychee Mango Persimmon Pond Smelt Red Snapper Agrius Butterfly Bell Bag Candy Fossil Gyroid Party Popper Pitfall Seed Present Shirt Umbrella Wallpaper Sweets House Pink Riboon Purple Ribbon Large Acorn Rotting Acorn Small Acorn Acorn New Leaf

hideOriginal Post

Mar 20, 11 at 9:18pmfall

I would love to see these implamented in AC:3DS, said to be released around june02-july time. (although it's only a placeholder.)

- If you eat fruit you become slightly faster
- A city
- Hotels in the city to stay overnight
- A large city the size of a town
- Industrialised beach
- Swimming
- Driving? (City only.. hire a bike?)
- A proper restraunt, the coffee guy owns it
- A mall

What I would NOT want to see in AC:3DS:

- Skinnyness/Fat
- Costomisable towns
- Able to make own recipe's
- Tortimer being my secratary
- Phyllis

ADD TOO THE LIST!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 20, 12 at 3:23pm
Fluidity

quote Carole
In other AC games you can dress up like an animal, and buy a beak or whatever at the Able Sisters. Even though you can't be an animal, maybe that would be fun for you and help you to feel more in place.
I can't remember specifics, but I saw a video for this game where the character had a beak on. I just remember going "what the heck is on that kids face?". So yeah you can at least try (as weird as it looks). God only knows what else this game will offer. xP

Dec 20, 12 at 8:18am
Takagi

I guess. My opinion changes quite a lot, and I don't really mind being a human so much come to think of it... the bunny headgear looks kawaii though des[/size]

Dec 19, 12 at 8:22pm
Carole

quote Takagi
I'd like to be an animal too! It would make me feel more in place...
In other AC games you can dress up like an animal, and buy a beak or whatever at the Able Sisters. Even though you can't be an animal, maybe that would be fun for you and help you to feel more in place.

Dec 19, 12 at 2:48pm
Kolbea~utiful

==i promise this the police station returns if you choose classic you get booker ;fancy=copper .Phineas gives badges for working hard.They included a mall wich includes Shampoodles,Shoe Shank[run by kicks] The able sis. sell pants and shirts while labelle (Label) and a photo booth your secretary is a yellow Shi tzhu.you can build community projects (E.g)park contraption photo bord.you can pick exterior of house.Tom nook and Lyle run a real estate building to watch translated walkthroughs on youtube search Linandko they do everything.

Dec 16, 12 at 10:15am
Takagi

I'd like to be an animal too! It would make me feel more in place...

Nov 28, 12 at 1:06am
Dragoness17

I would like to see these things added:

More fossils of less common dinosaurs.

More fish.

More insects.

I'd like to be able to catch reptiles and amphibians, birds and small mammals like mice.

I'd like to be able to play as an animal. I don't really approve of the humans.

I'd like to have a pet. Not like a bug in a container, but a bird that'd fly around and perch on things, a dog, cat or horse would be nice IMO.

Hopefully the release date which is getting pushed back further and further will give them time to implement some of these things.

Gawd I want to play as animal...

Nov 23, 12 at 8:13pm
ACLover72

Thanks Uvailable. I'm glad you enjoyed them.
Oh, so you like Luke, too?! Same here, but that's off topic.
Yes, YouTube is just bursting with all of these new videos showing a lot of the new features, all of which are getting all Animal Crossing players, especially those participating in this thread, even MORE psyched up for this game.
As far as matters of the release go, I did find out from numerous places over the Internet yesterday mentioning the first half of 2013. That'd better be correct, because I think if we get one more false release date/delay, I am going to turn into Resetti. :3

Also, if any of you are interested, I think you should read my past posts regarding my ideas (you can tell I put a LOOOOOOOOOOt of thought into them--they were already emailed to Nintendo!). They may be lengthy, but I think you'll like them! Plus, I'm always interested to know what people think.

Nov 23, 12 at 7:38pm
Uvailable

Wow, thanks for all of these videos. Such a great treat! Every video I see makes me want it more and more. I wish they'd give us a release date soon.

Fluidity Edit: As the header says, please do not quote the message directly above yours. If you want to notify the person, please use the "@username" notification system. Thanks. (:

Nov 22, 12 at 7:36pm
ACLover72

hey, guys! IT's me, ACLover72, and a very happy Thanksgiving to all of you out there!
Speaking of thankfulness, I have happy news, and it's related to this game:
Hopefully a lot of you read my previous ideas for this game, which included the grandiose return of the tropical island from the GCN animal crossing. Well, I have another video for you, which shows just that. See, our friendly YouTube contributor, WiiFolderJosh, has uploaded a number of trailers showing so many aspects of the game! And this one in particular showed the return of the island and Kapp'n's boat service. Yes, you read that right! The very island from GCN is BACK!!!!!!! I am excited in particular because I mentioned this in my list of ideas myself, on this very thread!
Check it out for yourself:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWQ2J_aCZyo&feature=watch-vrec
Here's one showing the amazing graphics--I like the graphics styles!--and my favorite concept of a Nintendo game: music.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYpb1baJ4ec&feature=relmfu
Exploring the mall I've mentioned earlier:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irb5C8unAYM&feature=relmfu
Here's a newcomer: Designing your own furniture!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRdo8U5lVEU&feature=relmfu
The capabilities and roles of the 3DS(XL)'s StreetPass features:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtnS3F_2xAU&feature=relmfu
Exploring the neighborhood!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91W505LUySg&feature=relmfu
And, for the finishing touch, just a preview of all of the different attractions of the town!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J1fc03g_9A&feature=relmfu 0:23! What did I tell you? Brewster will have his own shop! It's unbelievable how I practically foretold everything that would be in this game! Haha, no actually I emailed them long before I joined Neo. Do you think it's a coincidence? Or did they actually bother to read fans' mail?!

Well, have fun! Also, maybe you guys have seen it, maybe not, but WiiFolderJosh is also doing something called a Video Journal of this game. I don't have the link, but if you're interested, take a look and let us know your thoughts!

So, once again, a happy Thanksgiving to all of you; I hope you're having a good time. And I hope I helped with these videos. Can't wait to see what you guys think, so don't be shy! Let us know your opinions and thoughts!

Thanks,
--ACLover72

Oct 20, 12 at 12:00pm
RegalBryant

MOAR HIPPOS PLZ.