Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon Black Version » Pearl --> Black » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 10, 12 at 4:45pm
Steve457

Actually you don't, you can just catch a pokemon and then let time run out, that way you'll get only the pokemon you wanted.

Mar 20, 11 at 2:35pm
Griffsports

quote Elliot Gale
Visit the PokéTransfer lab (east of Nimbasa, just past the Marvelous Bridge) and talk to Professor Park to start a transfer session. The DS with B/W sends out a signal for DS Download Play, which you access with the DS that has the 4th gen game. Only Pokémon without HM moves can be transferred, hold items will be removed, and it's a one-way trip.

You'll have to play a dumb mini game for every batch you send over, but you can do this as many times as you want in a day, so it's pretty convenient.
That mini game is really stupid, you know why?
Because if you miss 1 pokemon you have to send another 5 over and lose them forever on your 4th gen cart

Mar 20, 11 at 2:32pm
Denners

Thanks!

Mar 20, 11 at 2:30pm
Elliot Gale

Visit the PokéTransfer lab (east of Nimbasa, just past the Marvelous Bridge) and talk to Professor Park to start a transfer session. The DS with B/W sends out a signal for DS Download Play, which you access with the DS that has the 4th gen game. Only Pokémon without HM moves can be transferred, hold items will be removed, and it's a one-way trip.

You'll have to play a dumb mini game for every batch you send over, but you can do this as many times as you want in a day, so it's pretty convenient.

Mar 20, 11 at 2:25pm
Denners

I've completed the game (i.e. defeated the Elite Four, N and Ghetsis) and have received the national dex. I have a copy of black, a copy of pearl and 2 nintendo DS's. Will someone please explain to me (or set me on the right path) to trading my pokemon from pearl to black...?