Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. Brawl » 3rd Party Characters. Whats Your Opinion » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Animal Crossing Donkey Kong Earthbound Fire Emblem F Zero Game and Watch Ice Climber Kid Icarus Kirby Mario Megaman Metal Gear Metroid Pikmin Pokemon ROB Sonic Starfox Warioware Wii Fit Yoshi Legend of Zelda Bowser Captain Falcon Charizard King Dedede Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Falco Fox Ganondorf Game and Watch Ice Climbers Ike Ivysaur Jigglypuff Kirby Link Lucario Lucas Luigi Mario Marth Meta Knight Mewtwo Ness Olimar Peach Pichu Pikachu Pit Pokemon Trainer ROB Roy Samus Sheik Snake Sonic Squirtle Smash Bros Toon Link Wario Wolf Yoshi Young Link Zelda Zero Suit Samus

hideOriginal Post

Mar 18, 11 at 7:48amPinkLuigi

I don't mind a few 3rd party charcters(ex. snake and sonic.)but when i see people request non-nintendo chracters most of the suggestions are just stupid. "Noob Impression: I wantz Masta Cheif and SpongeBob in the Next Super smash Bros."

So what's your opinion on 3rd party characters and if you like them who do you want to see? I want Megaman and Amaterasu from Okami

P.S. What do you think of my noob impression i'm taking an online course

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 08, 11 at 4:00am
unown warrior

I find the third party characters to be a interesting addition and I personally would like to see zero from megamanX or from megaman zero either one would be fine. I would also like to see the black mage from the first Final Fantasy game it was on the NES and he has also been in some Mario sports games why not have him in Smash Bros. too? Banjo-Kazooie would be awesome too,but it probably will never happen sadly.

May 01, 11 at 12:21am
DXD

Since there'd be lawsuits up the @$$, you wouldn't have to lay concern on it.

Apr 30, 11 at 2:47pm
Ibarra75

I don't mind 3rd parties, but I don't want them to put ridiculous choices like Cloud or Master Chief in it

Apr 27, 11 at 7:20pm
Shadow Troup

quote PinkLuigi
So what's your opinion on 3rd party characters and if you like them who do you want to see? I want Megaman and Amaterasu from Okami

Amaterasu is a good choice, but then you get into the other main characters that should get in as well.

Apr 27, 11 at 2:41pm
Fauve

I really want to see some characters from the game Tales of Symphonia. Lloyd Irving, Kratos Aurion, and Zelos WIlder.

Apr 04, 11 at 5:49am
DXD

Microsoft's then-recent and widely unecessary takeover of Rareware is to blame for that.

They skewered so many of Nintendo's passionate 90s fans for the sake of "business growth".

Apr 02, 11 at 9:20am
XShadowknight

I wanted to see Banjo Kazooie in it but that didn't happen.

I like the 3rd party characters which are currently in it, but like 1 or 2 more wouldn't hurt at all.

Apr 02, 11 at 6:33am
DXD

If it ever does, the pain of imagining every last trace of the serious fanbase melting away would destroy me.

Let's just not(LJN).

Apr 02, 11 at 5:03am
Kokoro

Who knows? Maybe one day, the series would evolve into that. Seems doubtful though. I couldn't see anymore than like four third party characters.

Mar 31, 11 at 3:21am
DXD

quote Kokoro
Since this is a Nintendo game, not too many third party characters should be in.
Agreed, we don't want to mutate this series into an MvC clone after all. The 'S' duo is an honorary exception though and I'd love to see a couple more of their series' characters make it to the roster in the next bout.