Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Gears of War 3 » Introductions & GamerTags » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to Neoseeker's Gears of War 3 forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Mar 17, 11 at 12:43amRemedy

Introduce yourself!

I don't want to be called troj, trojan, or trojanman anymore. You guys can call me Big Daddy Mike from now on.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 27, 14 at 11:17am
SandStone

I just noticed my xbox live gamertag is added.
I don't think there's any point to having it posted.
I sold my 360 long ago and I no longer have an interest in buying any next gen console from microsoft.

So I dunno if my xboxlive account has outside uses in pc or something.

Jul 27, 12 at 8:28am
Leighton Death1

Gamer Tag Leighton Death1 like my account name, used to play GOW 1 pretty much every night until 2 came out which I found disappointing online, however im into playing GOW3 and enjoying it but it would be more fun to play with regular people. =D

Don't have a mic as the 2 i had broke, but I am considering getting another one, looking to play campain insane and try horde and beast mode as I haven't played them much. Also multiplayer I play TDM and Execution (which I loved playing in GOW1).

Jun 11, 12 at 7:11pm
t3kikoto

XBOX 360 Gamer tag: hlx42s

usually play horde parties on the weekend.
fav weapon: scorcher
what I hate: Gamer leaving the party or host closing the game after the team got killed just once. (especially after we get to wave 20+)

I'm too lazy to sent out friend requests
but if anyone want to play with me, I'll be happy to accept

Jun 05, 12 at 5:25pm
Majingohan

hey i've got this game at the midnight realse and got the season pass and to Gamebattles for it
my gt: BergstromNICE

Apr 09, 12 at 8:30am
shooternick

GT: I Am So Corrupt

YouTuber who posts videos from a ton of games.

I play MW3, BF3, GoW3 and many other games.

Looking for people to play GoW3 with, so if you have a Mic, add me up and we'll play some time!

Jan 13, 12 at 12:49am
ste_marwood

Hello, I've been a member on the xbox forums for the last 5 years but for some reason I can't get into them because of a runtime error so I'm jumping ship back to Neoseeker!

My gamertag is ARCTiC MoNKeY4, been on LIVE since May 2007 so nearly 5 years, I'm into Gears of War 3, Skyrim, Assasins Creed Revelations, GTA, Battlefield 3 at the moment!

So thats me and hello

Jan 07, 12 at 1:47am
Mavric 250

XBOX 360 Gamer tag: Mavric 250

I'm currently lvl 88 almost 89 in gears 3

I need a bunch of ppl who actively play. Most of my friends who did play the game moved on to other games...

My only requirement is that you have a mic, And speak English....

Dec 04, 11 at 2:06pm
PrincessRyo

Hi, I'm technically a veteran to the NeoForums, but I've been inactive for a long while now. So I'm back! Nickname online is Mimi (original isn't it ) and my gamertag for 360 is

RiskyBizzie19

Hit me up with a friend request, don't forget to tell me you're from neo! I could use some reliable teammmates for Horde mode!

Oct 31, 11 at 2:52am
Remedy

Up-to-date now.

Oct 30, 11 at 11:18pm
UnreaLxx

I BeNNoCiDE I

level 80 gears3