Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon Black Version » I totally have the hots for N.. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Mar 13, 11 at 11:22pmWolfess

In the beginning I thought he was weird, but cool at the same time. Then I kept running into him, and though he said weird things I started to like him. He's a bad boy, but kind to pokemon unlike other bad-boy rivals in past games.

Then just now he took me on a romantic (in my delusional mind) ferris wheel ride.. and I totally fell for him. He confessed his evil secret, and it just made me want him more. Hair in his face, a smug grin, I wanted to make out with him right there. But then the ride ended and he made me battle him, and then left.. :(

*lovely drawing does not belong to me

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 03, 14 at 2:23pm
I

N iz sooooooo hot I don't blame u and that Ferris wheel sounds amazing...

Apr 30, 13 at 5:16am
Lady Gardevoir

quote Blehhh
I have no idea what it is about him but as soon as I finished the main story of the game, I was soooo disappointed that N left. I mean.... It was in a cool way that he left and everything but I just think it is really annoying that they basically took away one of the main characters. It would have been nice for him to return every now and again, or at least have access to his castle.
Beat w2 or b2 and you can visit N at his castle once a month:)

Apr 30, 13 at 5:11am
Lady Gardevoir

quote Litwick
Oh me too.
I don't even want to battle him so he doesn't disappear!
But I will eventually...
I wish there was a way of visiting him again after beating the game. Like maybe he could move to the dream world and talk to pokemon and hug trees all day. It would actually be the perfect place for him y/y?
If you didn't know if you beat white/black then play white2/black2 and do the memory link you can visit N every month at his castle after you beat the Unova League?

Oct 05, 12 at 1:39pm
Blehhh

I have no idea what it is about him but as soon as I finished the main story of the game, I was soooo disappointed that N left. I mean.... It was in a cool way that he left and everything but I just think it is really annoying that they basically took away one of the main characters. It would have been nice for him to return every now and again, or at least have access to his castle.

Aug 06, 12 at 11:49am
SamurottFan90

I like.......just bursted out laughing....no offense, but avideo game character? Well....I did fall for Toan from Dark Cloud and Leon from RE4...

Aug 06, 12 at 11:36am
Nya~

me too... that ferris wheel ... but I kinda fell for him from the start 'cos he's soo mysterious . ( i was hoping he'd turn out to be a zorua, that'd be so cute!!!) But oh well.

Aug 13, 11 at 5:11pm
nathansoccerking

N is freaky with all of his gay little toys in his big gay castle and rides on his gay ferris wheel..... *slightly jelous*

Aug 13, 11 at 3:16pm
Phi

quote baragon600
you to should just do us all a favor and facepalm please stop necromancing dead threads dammit!
    Don't be a meanie. ;-; I like when people bump old threads that still have discussion value.

Also, I still like N. :3

Aug 13, 11 at 3:01am
Kubrick

quote squiggle bath
But yes, yes I am.
But Clay and his suitcase... AND THE BEARD, SQUIGGLES, THE BEARD! D:

Aug 13, 11 at 2:47am
baragon600

you to should just do us all a favor and facepalm please stop necromancing dead threads dammit!