Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Tri » Armor set requests » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Mar 13, 11 at 7:27pmneji 9889

If anyone has a particular set they want figured out for them post your request here and i will try to make it.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 20, 13 at 6:34am
Phlogiston

An easy way to fill that set is to mix up some Dia and Dia+ to get the pierce skills and more sockets, so you can gem in a tali skill. The problem, of course, is that pierce hardly benefits at all from low recoil, so it would be best to make a pierce gun that has a strong but slow "secondary" ammo, like clust or status.

Since recoil does help with status, you could fill the set with Gigi+, easily gem in status, poison, and constitution and have a free slot to help a tali skill.

Or fill it with Jhen+ and a clust up tali, and you have a stupidly good cluster set. Best in the game, by my reckoning.

Feb 19, 13 at 6:53pm
RockofKuthian

I don't really have any skills that I want other than recoil+1, the rest is up to you
Congratz!

Feb 19, 13 at 3:01pm
wildfire

quote RockofKuthian
Yeah there are a lot of ways to get rwcoil +1 but I can't find a way to customize it that I like which is why I asked xD
What skills do you want on it?

Did you check the index, I think there was a few there >.>...

IN OTHER NEWS:

I've just about completed all 5 of the MH3 armor list pages. Just the rest of the Gunner+ sets, the event sets, and images for each set ...

Feb 19, 13 at 2:38pm
RockofKuthian

Yeah there are a lot of ways to get rwcoil +1 but I can't find a way to customize it that I like which is why I asked xD

Feb 19, 13 at 2:01pm
Phlogiston

quote RockofKuthian
Sorry for the double post, but I need a set that has recoil+1 and any other skills.
As much skills as you can get along with recoil. Thanks

I'd recommend Uragaan+ belt with Ingot+ leggings. As for the other three pieces,

Easy to make, huge customization, a couple of slots, and looks stupid as hell.

Feb 19, 13 at 1:26pm
RockofKuthian

Sorry for the double post, but I need a set that has recoil+1 and any other skills.
As much skills as you can get along with recoil. Thanks

Dec 26, 12 at 10:02pm
RockofKuthian

It's impossible tho. I mean not only have I tried my hardest but so has everyone else who does Bari/Los speed runs. Those three skills are impossible, maybe it u used a 3 slot wep the mid you could probably get is AuL crit+2 and sharp+1 but then it wouldn't be effective. If it was actually possible to get that set, it would definately be over used, and someone would've figured out how to make it after 3 years of the game being out.

Dec 26, 12 at 8:45pm
Its_my_time24

quote RockofKuthian
AuL and crit+3 by themselves or with sharpness+1?
I assume with Sharpness+1. AuL & CE+3 together is easy, and he said helios/vangis mix, both which prouduce sharpness+1

Dec 26, 12 at 7:31pm
RockofKuthian

AuL and crit+3 by themselves or with sharpness+1?

Dec 26, 12 at 4:37pm
Kholdstare

Just gonna put this out there, I've seen a legit aul crit eye 3 set out there, it was some form of all Helios with vangis legs and a dragon talis