Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon Black Version » Best B/W Dragon type? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Mar 12, 11 at 8:23amRayluxus

Best Black and white Dragon type including legendaries?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 04, 13 at 9:44pm
Roxas

Was never interested in Hydreigon because the dark typing holds it back a bit. I kept my Haxorus with Dragon Dance and never turned back.

Sep 04, 13 at 6:57pm
Useaerialace

Kyurem

Jul 23, 13 at 2:19am
KadinH

Kyurem is the best obviously. His weakness is his type and he looks awsome. In black and white 2 he also has two forms. The two forms have their own moves plus reshiram and zekroms moves and kyurems move. That is why he is the best.

Jan 05, 13 at 11:46am
jcwt2000

I'd say the best is salamance

Jan 04, 13 at 6:22am
???

Haxorous is pretty darn amazing. I mean look, it has Mold breaker (avoid rivalry) and his attack when lvl 100 is 210 or above. And he has Guillotine, w/c is an advantage to wi-fi battles. and moreover, he can use dragon dance and sword dance. (thought: golurk has 310+ attack!!!)

Nov 26, 12 at 2:46am
Joe Crust

The Best Dragon type in Black/White 2 is most definately...
DRUDDIGON

Nov 07, 12 at 6:50pm
poofpufer

pfft forget these 5th gen dragons garachomp is still the best incredibly fast and amazing attack X)

Nov 07, 12 at 12:40am
Sir Charmander

I personally use hydreigon but in soul silver I liked to use kingdra[img][/img][b][/b]

Sep 22, 12 at 6:45pm
ekb128

Personally, I like Haxorus. Mine had learned Draco Meteor, Dragon Pulse, False Swipe, and Surf by the time I beat the game. Right now it's at level 82, and it's helped me catch my Zekrom, my Volcarona, and recently Kyurem. I've had him since Castelia, and though it takes a little while to get from Axew to Haxourus, it's definitely worth it.

Jun 24, 12 at 1:32pm
Sergeant_Donut

quote Elliot Gale
1. Reshiram
2. Zekrom
3. Hydreigon
4. Haxorus
5. Druddigon
6. Kyurem

Okay, maybe Kyurem isn't *that* bad, but that typing and lacking move pool really hold it back. If it had Snow Warning, then maybe we'd have a different story.
If Kyurem had snow warning dragon types everywhere would cry