Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Mario Kart Wii » Most skillful thing you've done on wifi. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Please read and follow the forum rules before posting.Please read and follow the forum rules before posting.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Mar 11, 11 at 11:42pmToast

Well, since there is a 'Most embarrassing thing you've done on wifi thread" I decided to make the opposite of it.

So whats the best thing you've ever done on wifi?

Well I've sniped people with green shells kinda often, but there was this one time in GBA Bowser Castle 3 that i had three green shells on the final straightaway, and I sniped two different people who were fighting for First, and passed them both. The shell I threw backwards hit the person in 6th or so.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 11, 12 at 11:40pm
John234MKWii

I came second to the hacker(FTW in case you didn't know), in Luigi Circuit. Every time someone got ahead, he'd throw at least two blue shells and lightning as well. I snuck ahead just before the last set of item boxes before the usual thing happened and I slipped to 5th(out of 7 people) Luckily, I got a Golden Mushroom and beat 3rd place by a whisker.

Oct 11, 12 at 2:14pm
CF Master

I beat a person with a 3 star ranking and 9999vr. So we were at GBA Bowser Castle 3 and we were on the final straightaway on the 3rd lap, I was 2nd, and then at the last set of item boxes I got triple green shells and i sniped first, then I threw one backwards and it hit third, then once I past first place, I hit him with another green shell for the win. He lost -98 vr

Oct 10, 12 at 10:34pm
John234MKWii

I came in the top 3 with a chaotic hacker in the room in Moo Moo Meadows. But not before the bombardment of Bombs and Blue Shells.

Oct 10, 12 at 11:52am
Cooldude43

I have successfully got 3 stars in a row in a race! What a day! Lets see you get three stars from item boxes like that!

Sep 23, 12 at 12:01am
John234MKWii

I was behind on the last lap on SNES Mario Circuit 3 when I got a Golden Mushroom. I used it for the shortcut and only just beat the guy in first.

Sep 22, 12 at 6:07am
CF Master

I got triple green shell, sniped 1st place, somebody threw a blue shell, hits both of us, I get a mushroom from the next item box, barely best first I actually wasn't sure if I was first or not

Too much action

Jun 24, 11 at 3:06am
Arpeggium

Most skillful accomplishment of mine would be when I won about 7 races in a row.

I'm not a master of MarioKart haha.

Jun 23, 11 at 5:52pm
DarkPyroYoshi

I managed to totally skip three people because there's a part on Rainbow Road where it's curvy, and the track goes downwards I believe. Well I boosted right off the curve because I was trying to get over to avoid being hit by a shell and turns out the guy followed me and hit me, slowing him down and causing him to drop down while I landed right on the edge of the inner corner of the next turn. I was in 1st for about 3 seconds before I myself got knocked off. xD

May 14, 11 at 7:20pm
Links_spirit_23

Using a gold mushroom after a lightning bolt. Blew past everyone

May 05, 11 at 12:21am
Thrawn

I managed to avoid a blue shell with a mushroom at Nintendo 64 Bowser castle.