Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 » Become a Legend IV » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Mar 09, 11 at 2:36amChelskiman

Previous thread.

Carry on discussing anything related to BAL. Here is the last post from the previous thread to get the ball rolling.

quote deen23
got knocked out from the group stage of Europa League by my former club Getafe..they must be like "In your face!!!"..DANG

We only need a draw to qualify after 3 wins for the first 3 games..but we lost the last 3 games..incredible!!!

In the league we are looking pretty well..after 19 games we are second..only conceded 6 goals ( best in the league) BUT pretty lacking on goals only 23 (11 from me)

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 22, 12 at 8:31pm
mazdini

Is there is anyone create a legend with a side back position. I really want to hear and share with you because I just create a new legend (Italian Left Back).

May 01, 12 at 6:06pm
Andy21

Is there any way you can take less money that what a club offers you? Chelsea is offering me a 25 M bonus for resigning me but I want to take less money to get better players around me. Is that possible?

Jan 15, 12 at 8:07am
Amirul97

Hey.. I make a Brazilian player named Ryodinho. Such a funny name. I am currently playing for PES League team which is Mrabzonspor. In the first 4 matches, my team draw 0-0 for all of them. But after that, I kept scoring and scoring. This is the news. Enjoy reading folks.

Ryodinho was a country boy born at 19th september 1994. His face which is familiar to a world star player Lionel Messi make his atrribute too. His talent was seen by Thom Letterson, the Mrabzonspor scout. He was then signed for the team.

Ryo made his first debut against a world team which is Bayern Munchen. After 15 minutes, Ryodinho had shocked many of Bayern's fans after scoring from a 38 yards out of the box. The match ended in a draw of 1-1. Ryo was chosen by the team manager for the starting line-up as the season going on.

In his first match against the champion holder of last season, Finesbuurg. The match ended in a draw of 0-0. Mrabzonspor hasn't score any league goal yet in 4 matches in a row. The next matches was a surprise win which ended in 3-0. Ryo provide 1 assist and score a goal.

After the half-season ended, Mrabzonspor lied at the top of the league with 13 wins and 4 draws. The club GS was 38. Ryo did help them with scoring 34 goals. Diego Maradona labelled this young player as the Next Messi.

When the season end, Mrabzonspor got a Treble win when his club won the league title, the league cup and UEFA Europa League. And a history was made by this really hot prospect young boy, Ryodinho when he scored 100 goals for his club. In 60 matches, 100 goals and just 1 assist. He won the Player of the league MVP, Top scorer for the league, team of PES League, Player of the PES Cup tournament, Top scorer for the Cup, Cup team of the tournament, UEFA Europa MVP, UEFA Europa Top scorer and UEFA Europa Team of the season. Ryo also won 30 MoTM for league and 4 MoTM for the cup.

To be continued for season 2011-12...

Oct 21, 11 at 2:57pm
speedbaba

How to make it into the starting lineup???It's impossible for me...I play in Ajax and I'm best scorer in the team and second in the legaue,but still I'm a substitute;( I played first training and first league game as starter and never again...Same thing was with Manchester City...And I also can't get call for national team:#

Sep 26, 11 at 3:27am
Chelskiman

quote Klimowicz
I cannot believe I never thought of doing that
It was stupidly easy in the end. I was only rated 72, which is a fairly normal rating for the start of BAL, and I still pushed my way into the first team and I've now made a debut for England and I'm still 17! My first game for England was a blinder though, lol. I scored three and set up one in a 4-1 win over Australia.

My point is, though, I wasn't expecting to break into the Chelsea team this soon. I think if I ever do this again I'll give myself a rating of like 65 or something, so then I'll really have to make my games count when I'm picked.

Sep 26, 11 at 1:10am
El-dino

Suso
Spain
Liverpool FC (€15,370,200)3/5
AMF / CMF / RMF
25yrs
90 OVR

Appearances - 448
Goals - 120
Assists - 187
Internationals - 75

Finished his second season with LFC (first season as captain).
Making 50 Appearances, scoring 18, and assisting in 29.
Helping guide Liverpool to a successful season in the Premier League & Champions League.

Only 7 games into his 3rd season at Liverpool.
Currently ranked 5th on the table.
So far he has scored 2 goals, and setup 4.

Sep 21, 11 at 5:25pm
Klimowicz

I cannot believe I never thought of doing that I've tried to get Vitesse to sign ANY of my players before they step up to a better level of team for ages. I'm probably going to do this soon then...

My first season at United with Arno Tissingh was pretty good. After captaining Feyenoord to the Dutch title in the previous season, I expected to win at least something at Old Trafford. So I added the Champions League, Premier League and a second European Supercup to the trophy cabinet. It was made harder when Rooney got sold in January, 37 year old Michael Owen wasn't a great target man. Also, Tissingh got injured quite often, and dropped in the AMF rankings all the time. He managed to steer clear of injuries towards the end of the season, and got back into the first team just in time to basically win trophies on his own

United signed a few great strikers, so it's more fun to play, but once you've won everything (apart from a league's cup and an International tournament) there's not much else to do. I'll play until December so that I could try to win the World Club Cup, but after that seems a bit pointless. Definitely the most fun and successful BAL player I've had to date.

Sep 21, 11 at 2:53am
Chelskiman

quote mazdini
quote Chelskiman
quote mazdini
quote Chelskiman
I was thinking of exploiting the option to start a new campaign with a "proper" player by making my own player but giving him the stats I want him to have. I'll start out as a 17 year old, and I won't make myself insane or anything, but at least this way if I want to be a CMF I can give myself a good base by starting with fairly good passing stats and stamina. I'll probably also give myself good free kick stats because I love taking free kicks. I can also give myself the ability cards I want instead of getting stupid ones like Enforcer. I'm going to start off at Chelsea and try and work my way into their starting line-up, which will be hard as they have a lot of good CMF's.
A very good idea, you may create the player at the option file and register him at any favourite team such as Chelsea (become the youth player that want to fight for his place in the starting line up of Chelsea team that already have so many talented MF). I may try it some day, hehe.
I did run into a problem as you can't actually play as a "traditional" created player. I got around it though by using a proper player from one of the fake clubs and then editing him that way, and then I put myself in Chelsea and I was able to use him. Just something to consider if you ever want to try a BAL using that method.
That means you need to edit any player from any team and then register the player to your selected team right. You have to edit the player, change the name, ability and any requirement that you needed from any existing player. Then use the real life player in BAL.
Pretty much, yeah. It's no different to creating a player from scratch though. Like I said, I just used a fake player but you could use some random youth from one of the poor Dutch teams if you wanted to. As long as he isn't created from scratch you can edit him to your preference.

Sep 21, 11 at 2:45am
mazdini

quote Chelskiman
quote mazdini
quote Chelskiman
I was thinking of exploiting the option to start a new campaign with a "proper" player by making my own player but giving him the stats I want him to have. I'll start out as a 17 year old, and I won't make myself insane or anything, but at least this way if I want to be a CMF I can give myself a good base by starting with fairly good passing stats and stamina. I'll probably also give myself good free kick stats because I love taking free kicks. I can also give myself the ability cards I want instead of getting stupid ones like Enforcer. I'm going to start off at Chelsea and try and work my way into their starting line-up, which will be hard as they have a lot of good CMF's.
A very good idea, you may create the player at the option file and register him at any favourite team such as Chelsea (become the youth player that want to fight for his place in the starting line up of Chelsea team that already have so many talented MF). I may try it some day, hehe.
I did run into a problem as you can't actually play as a "traditional" created player. I got around it though by using a proper player from one of the fake clubs and then editing him that way, and then I put myself in Chelsea and I was able to use him. Just something to consider if you ever want to try a BAL using that method.
That means you need to edit any player from any team and then register the player to your selected team right. You have to edit the player, change the name, ability and any requirement that you needed from any existing player. Then use the real life player in BAL.

Sep 21, 11 at 2:39am
mazdini

Continue with my career with Mahafiq, one of the most talented midfielder from South East Asia team. Last night, he managed to score one goal from a volley and an assist. Already won 'Man of the match' award 7 times. Newcastle has climbed to 13th place from 16th before. draw 1-1 at away match and won two games at home. Collocini the captain has said to me that i am dispensable player for the magpies team (that make me feel more comfortable with the game although in the early season we are struggling that test my royalty to the team) huhu.. The Newcastle's fan are very supportive. Although Newcastle was in the bottom group of the league, the stadium still packed with the fans just like the real life . This will not happened in the early season when Mahafiq playing for Mainz 05 in Bundesliga (the stadium starting to get full when the team is on the top 10). hehe