Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon Black Version » Best Pokemon Starter???? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Mar 05, 11 at 10:47amWawan_Sulistiono

Hi. Allow me to introduce my self. I am Wawan Sulistiono, from Indonesia.

I played pokemon first at GBA. Ruby/ Sapphire/Emerald for Hoenn n Leaf Green only for Kanto Region.I only have a problem with Emerald to complete pokedex to get 3 Johto Starter!!! that games make me love pokemon

Can u show be the best Pokemon starter in Pokémon Black Version??? Please

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 01, 15 at 9:22pm
clark_5472

Well, each Pokemon has different type advantages. Choosing a specific one isn't going to help because of the first gym. However, as the story progresses, each Pokemon may have some advantages and disadvantages.
But, if you want to choose by stats, I recommend:
For speed --> Snivy
For attack --> Tepig
For special attack --> Oshawott
For my opinion, I chose Tepig because,
1. Has a remarkable and powerful move set
2. you can teach it the TM Scald (which is a water type move)

Jul 01, 15 at 7:05am
Pineapple Pizza

Oshowatt best moveset of all

May 08, 15 at 1:54am
krokorokbeastmode

If you want a fast starter choose snivy

Mar 22, 15 at 6:46pm

Dec 15, 14 at 8:29pm
Pokemon black expert

I would personally use Oshawatt because of balance stats. Team him up with Litwick for coverage.

Dec 15, 14 at 8:26pm
The pokemon expert

I chose Oshawatt. He has a balanced stat and team him with a litwick you are op.

Nov 20, 14 at 6:17am
calvin the best

I prefer oshawott because after you get all the gym badges you have to battle the elite four that has four types:ghost,dark,psychic and fighting.and oshawott final evolution is samurott:water and steel type.non of the elite four four types is strong against samurott.

Jul 31, 14 at 2:30am
Master_JLF

It depends on what other Pokemon can be found. In pearl, for example there is only one other fire type Pokemon in the entire sinnoh region, but there are lots of good plant (roserade, for example) and water type Pokemon (like gyarados or whatever). In the end it depends on what you want with your team, although tepig does have the overall best stats at final evolution.

Jul 31, 14 at 1:57am
Mienshao72

quote Old Man Zangetsu
quote SNIVYFADAYS
quote Old Man Zangetsu
They are all rather Average. But the Snake and The Otter are you best choices. Tepig is okay but not the best of the three mainly because Gen 5 is really spped oriented. Even in game you will have some trouble with speed.
dude im srry but the snake and the otter are called snivy and oshawatt :/
Nice reply to my post from 3 years ago bud
Just shut up old man, for all your experience on this site you really are an idiot

Jul 31, 14 at 1:48am
Jman

It depends on what other pokemon can be found. In pearl, for example there is only one other fire type pokemon in the entire sinnoh region, but there are lots of good plant (roserade, for example) and water type pokemon (like gyarados or whatever). In the end it depends on what you whant with your team, although tepig does have the overall best stats at final evolution.