Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Bulletstorm » Co-op campaign mode taken out » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 28, 11 at 7:53pm
icebox66

brink comign out in may
fear 3

Mar 03, 11 at 7:58pm
zombiestomper99

I think that the game played well without co-op but hoping they can include it in the sequel. Although I was hoping it would have co-op, because my gf has gotten into playing games with me, but there's not many co-op fps to play (excluding playing MP of course). I can think of Halo and Borderlands, any other suggestions?

Mar 03, 11 at 3:15pm
Remedy

I enjoyed the game without Co-op mode. That's all I need to say.

I wouldn't mind having the co-op option in the next game, but it isn't something that's needed. Does Echo mode have co-op?

Mar 03, 11 at 2:50pm
The Hazard

For many who are probably aware of the game's news and updates, it's been said co-op campaign mode was in, but they took it out eventually because they felt it "broke" the game. In a way that the players would basically be just racing towards the end just to get shit done and whatnot(not doing as much skillshots). Not to mention that single-player allows for more variation within the game, where you can try to do some special stuff within the storyline where you wouldn't have to worry about Player 2. What do you think about this?

I guess it was a good move, though if they ever do a next game, they should make a mode which allows for co-op and would make sense with it. Maybe in this instance they just weren't ready for it.