Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 » DLC Pack 4 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Mar 02, 11 at 4:29amFifth Column

Well, did my best to pretend Punk never got a masked attire, marked a lil for the first time I used Big Evil, got used to Sheamus' attire, and never touched Cena's. ON TO THE NEXT...

Anyone hear word/speculation about whether there will be a fourth pack/what will be in it? I heard awhile ago that Bryan would be the focal point of the next DLC, but I can't seem to find any additional info past that as far as if its actually being developed or not.

Would be nice to see Alberto added as well to complete the current main event picture, as well as a short-haired Punk. The release for 2012 is still seven months off, so it seems like adequate enough time to churn out a few new wrestlers/attires while still giving us plenty to look forward to in the next game. But I'm not exactly holding my breath here.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 21, 12 at 4:31am
علي المزومي

k.s.aوالله اني احب المصرعه واتمنا ان المصرعين القدام مع تحيات اسد:)

May 18, 12 at 2:12pm
N7x Joker

There will be a dlc 4 and 5 just been annouced

Mar 14, 11 at 12:22am
Tf916

quote Metallica
quote Tf916
I think they locked that along with the 600+ moves on the disk.
Ugh, I hate locked shit on discs.

Anyone else notice that with Undertaker and Cena's new attires, their names never get announced or mentioned by the ring announcers or commentary?
I know, I wish there was a way to unlock them without hacking into it.

Mar 14, 11 at 12:06am
Metallica

quote Tf916
Ugh, I hate locked shit on discs.

Anyone else notice that with Undertaker and Cena's new attires, their names never get announced or mentioned by the ring announcers or commentary?

Mar 10, 11 at 12:38am
The Living Angelus

While Punk's mask was stupid of a release at first, I've gotten to like it. Masked Punk and Swagger's Todo Americano are my current tag-team champions.

Mar 09, 11 at 2:01am
Tf916

quote Night Surgeon
quote Metallica
DLC3 was pretty shit and why was Cena's purple attire not as an alternate attire but another John Cena on the game?
I've been wondering this exact same thing since I couldn't find it under his attires.

Mar 09, 11 at 1:06am
Night Surgeon

quote Metallica
DLC3 was pretty shit and why was Cena's purple attire not as an alternate attire but another John Cena on the game?
I've been wondering this exact same thing since I couldn't find it under his attires.

Mar 08, 11 at 11:12pm
Metallica

Mar 08, 11 at 6:52pm
Kid Clutch

Pretty much what TF said, though I also hold slight hope there may be a surprise DLC in store someday. Thing is, this is the most SmackDown! has offered in DLC department in years, so I def wouldn't hold my breath on that one. Thank gosh for community creations, if anything.

Mar 04, 11 at 6:26am
BrodyBeatdown

I'm digging the unexpected DLC support...that is all