Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Golden Sun: Dark Dawn » Amiti [Spoilers] » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 27, 11 at 2:59pmDragoon

Just completed the game and I wanted to clear up some things about Amiti. It was referenced, before he joined your team, that he could well possibly be related to Alex, and therefore related to Rief, Mia and Nowell. Once touched upon this was never even mentioned again, unless of course I missed something.

Thoughts? Do you think he is the offspring of one of the warriors of Vale?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 11, 13 at 11:49am
NuKe77

quote GaTheZakk
I'm wondering, what if Amiti's mother, Veriti, was actually a Lemurian, perhaps even related to Piers?

I think that would be a cool storyline, Amiti would be related to both Piers and Alex!
me too....

quote Avalith
Tret gives away the father's identity. Think: Amiti's father is a mystery. He's related to Mia. There would have to be some weeeeird explanation for Piers to be related to Mia being Lemurian. What other Mercury Adepts do we know of that are related to Mia and could feasibly have a child that's similar in age to Matthew and crew?
its obvious is it not, everyone?

i completely agree with Avalith.

Mar 10, 13 at 12:15pm
AgatioGanon

I'm wondering, what if Amiti's mother, Veriti, was actually a Lemurian, perhaps even related to Piers?

I think that would be a cool storyline, Amiti would be related to both Piers and Alex!

Jun 25, 12 at 9:12am
GaTheZakk

Amiti is acually a chimera created by Alex,
like in Full Metal Alchemist, Alex gains Verity's trust through false love, then sacrifices her
so he could create Amiti, his ultimate chimera monster.

Oct 17, 11 at 4:46am
Duncan Idaho

Alex is the father ,aside what Triet says check Amiti's tougth bubble near the, end, he says why he is he thinking of Alex, make of that what you will.

Oct 16, 11 at 7:31am
Fayette

It would be assume if he was an interesting plot twist everybody saw coming but still surprise everybody

Mar 15, 11 at 3:41am
Avalith

Tret gives away the father's identity. Think: Amiti's father is a mystery. He's related to Mia. There would have to be some weeeeird explanation for Piers to be related to Mia being Lemurian. What other Mercury Adepts do we know of that are related to Mia and could feasibly have a child that's similar in age to Matthew and crew?

Feb 28, 11 at 12:00am
Dark Xionei

For a second I was thinking he was the child of Piers, but they mention him alot more during the story, so it wouldn't have made sense for him to have hidden away his identity from Ayuthay.

Alex does sound more reasonable.

Feb 27, 11 at 2:59pm
Dragoon

Just completed the game and I wanted to clear up some things about Amiti. It was referenced, before he joined your team, that he could well possibly be related to Alex, and therefore related to Rief, Mia and Nowell. Once touched upon this was never even mentioned again, unless of course I missed something.

Thoughts? Do you think he is the offspring of one of the warriors of Vale?