Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Harvest Moon: Back to Nature » BTN psn? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AWL Boy Farmer Rooster Cow Beagle Lamb Tomato

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 27, 11 at 8:09pm
Zombie_Barioth

Thanks, thats just the sort of answer I was looking for. Most PS1 and PS2 games have long load time which is a bit of a put off. HM is just one of those games where I hate long load times.

Feb 27, 11 at 5:07pm
Quetzalcoatl

I can tell you that you will enjoy playing BTN in anyplace rather than just sitting in front of a TV with a console. I have BTN on my PSP and always play it wherever I go. There is not much difference between the two versions, but its great to have it as a 'handheld' game . As for the loading time, I don't remember exactly if my PSX version of this game loaded slowly, but I can tell you that it sure loads fast aside from the start menu where you have to go through the start and choose the boy and girl path, which usually takes at most 40 seconds or so. After that, everything runs smooth and pleasant.

Feb 27, 11 at 5:42am
Zombie_Barioth

Hey all, Im thinking about downloading BTN off psn.
I already have a hard copy, but like the idea of having it on the go. What I want to know is if the psn version loads any faster than the the original? Is there a big difference or a minor change?