Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Minecraft » Forum Feedback and Suggestions » Post Reply

Note to Guests:

You are NOT allowed to advertise Minecraft servers, texture packs, videos, or anything else in this forum! Read the full forums rules HERE! For advertising servers please see this forum. Thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Party Bomb Cow Tipper Explosive Diamond Emerald Ender Eye Ender Pearl Lurker Archer Miner No-Brainer

hideOriginal Post

Feb 26, 11 at 10:45pmChekkaa

If you have any forum feedback (good or bad) or suggestions for the forum (graphics, activities, etc.) then talk about them here.

To guests and newbies: you can't advertise your servers here.
But you can advertise them here.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 02, 14 at 1:14am
Lorx

I'll look into it Vast. I see where you're coming from, those subs certainly don't seem all that useful at current.

Jul 01, 14 at 7:17am
Vast

Lorx
Is there a way for you or another Super to merge the Resource Packs, Maps, and Mods forum into this one? None of them have many posts, and it would allow for more subforums to be added without having a lot.

New subforums could be Minecraft: Pocket Edition, Minecraft Servers, PC Games and Steam, General Xbox One, and General Playstation 4?

Thanks. :3

May 20, 14 at 6:30pm
IcarusAbides

quote bionicle1995
Yo IcarusAbides ,
If I were thinking about making a Neoseeker "official" server, but needed to know who would be interesed first. Would I post that into main MC Forum or the Server section?

I'm thinking of renting a server and having people play some stuff like Sky block, survival Island etc ad keep rotating every 2-3 weeks. This would solve the common issue of boredom and also help it be a teambuilding neo exercise.
I'd stick any actual server thread in the server forum but I can't see any issue with having a thread in the main forum to guage the interest of the community in what you're looking at doing

May 20, 14 at 10:17am
bionicle1995

Yo IcarusAbides ,
If I were thinking about making a Neoseeker "official" server, but needed to know who would be interesed first. Would I post that into main MC Forum or the Server section?

I'm thinking of renting a server and having people play some stuff like Sky block, survival Island etc ad keep rotating every 2-3 weeks. This would solve the common issue of boredom and also help it be a teambuilding neo exercise.

May 04, 14 at 4:31pm
Dogfood95

quote IcarusAbides
quote Dogfood95
IcarusAbides

I know this was talked about before but can the GD be a sticky?

The forum seems to be picking up a little again so i thought now would be the time to ask, if no can I at least bump it
I've no problem with bumping threads to try and get some discussion going, I'm not entirely sure it needs to be stickied mind if it was actually active
Thanks , I'll be sure to bump it at some point haha

Mar 27, 14 at 3:38pm
IcarusAbides

quote Dogfood95
IcarusAbides

The forum seems to be picking up a little again so i thought now would be the time to ask, if no can I at least bump it
I've no problem with bumping threads to try and get some discussion going, I'm not entirely sure it needs to be stickied mind if it was actually active

Mar 26, 14 at 2:40pm
Dogfood95

IcarusAbides

Feb 02, 14 at 9:05pm
IcarusAbides

quote Vast
IcarusAbides
(spamming the thread with requests >>)

Well it's what the thread is here for Seriously though don't worry about tagging me too much or even PMing me if need me, I'm always happy to help out where I can

As long as it's beneficial to the community I'm not too bothered about whether the questions themselves are particularity on topic so just PM me about the finer points and we should be able to get going with it

Feb 02, 14 at 7:23pm
Vast

IcarusAbides
(spamming the thread with requests >>)

Could I make a thread similar to the one that Q22 made in Loungin'? [Link]

I want to have it be a trivia of sorts, with the prize being a code for a Minecraft Account. (questions wouldn't be Minecraft-related though, so that's why I asked)

Jan 11, 14 at 7:44pm
IcarusAbides

quote Vast
Thanks, IcarusAbides. If possible, can the background color be changed to FF1493?
Yeah no worries, I wasn't that happy with it but I hate pink