Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom Unite » URGENT VILLAGE QUEST HELP? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! - Even as a guest, we hope you will enjoy yourselves and follow the forum guidelines!Please read over the updated Freedom Unite Forum Guidelines!.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Feb 26, 11 at 12:18pmBlueknight_123

how do i unlock the the urgent village quest right after the LV.5 quests(the LV.6 urgent quest..)?,i've completed mostly every LV.5 village quest,i even killed the Kirin..,but no urgent,guys how do i get that urgent quest?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 14, 12 at 7:12pm
joetrevor

I can Help you if you want
email me, rex.joanna@yahoo.com

Oct 14, 12 at 1:09pm
RathLord

quote lagiacrus10
quote salvejeremy
How can I get the level 3 urgent mission Theres only two left the yian kutku and cephalos
please help
yian kutku thats the first dragon you encounter and one of the key missions
Wyvern** and no it's not. The Giadrome is a flightless bird wyvern. Anyway as for the person who asked the question, you may also want to get the Cephalos armor set. With it you never need cool drinks and with the right decorations, your stamina will not go down as much. Pretty good combination for a little while if you ask me.

Oct 14, 12 at 4:07am
lagiacrus10

quote salvejeremy
How can I get the level 3 urgent mission Theres only two left the yian kutku and cephalos
please help
yian kutku thats the first dragon you encounter and one of the key missions

Oct 14, 12 at 3:29am
salvejeremy

please help

Feb 27, 11 at 12:27am
jinxtheblaze

you need to finish this:absolute power congalala territorial fight terror o the gravios ultimate crab dinner and the runaway diablos

Feb 26, 11 at 5:03pm
thoraxe

Feb 26, 11 at 12:18pm
Blueknight_123

how do i unlock the the urgent village quest right after the LV.5 quests(the LV.6 urgent quest..)?,i've completed mostly every LV.5 village quest,i even killed the Kirin..,but no urgent,guys how do i get that urgent quest?