Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Tri » People seriously do that? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Feb 26, 11 at 4:13amZombie_Barioth

I was online earlier today and youll never guess what aI heard. Just as I logged on and entered a gate on the recruiting server a random guy goes and asks "is anyone a hacker?".

Who actualy does that, I mean its one thing to unknowingly play with a hacker. But to actually actively seek one out? Who would want to do this when the main point of the game is to hunt monsters to get materials in the first place.
Has anyone else seen or heard somebody do anything this stupid before, Im sure Im not the only one.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 02, 11 at 4:08am
neji 9889

People used to hack through akantor like that...

Jul 02, 11 at 3:36am
deltasun

quote Egabob
infinite rapid fire
Now that sounds really fun XD not for actual hunting though.Would be good if you got pissed at some monster then went on a rampage with this.

Jun 29, 11 at 4:50pm
Egabob

quote Dragonmaster_Omega
quote Egabob
quote Dragonmaster_Omega
I tried hacking once....got banned for 10 days as soon as i tried getting online....never going to do it again.

Although, that is because i went way overboard and got way too greedy. However, i would enjoy using hacks that wouldn't be detected by the EA servers to get me banned. But nothing big like 1-shotting monsters. No, the worst i would do is just some monster
texture swapping =3

Or you could do some of the pro hacker stuff like moon jump, infinite hammer spin, or infinite rapid fire

These types of hacks are nornally not banned.

Nah, that would make things to easy.
I prefer doing things the old fashioned way

Well, I was talking about when you're just fooling around. I wouldnt actually hunt with that stuff >_>

Jun 29, 11 at 4:46pm
Dragonmaster_Omega

quote Egabob
quote Dragonmaster_Omega
I tried hacking once....got banned for 10 days as soon as i tried getting online....never going to do it again.

Although, that is because i went way overboard and got way too greedy. However, i would enjoy using hacks that wouldn't be detected by the EA servers to get me banned. But nothing big like 1-shotting monsters. No, the worst i would do is just some monster
texture swapping =3

Or you could do some of the pro hacker stuff like moon jump, infinite hammer spin, or infinite rapid fire

Nah, that would make things to easy.
I prefer doing things the old fashioned way

Jun 29, 11 at 4:38pm
Egabob

quote Dragonmaster_Omega

texture swapping =3

Jun 27, 11 at 3:12am
The Player 75

Omg. I think I know him. I played with him and he kept trolling me. He did threaten one guy with a ban, but that's all I know of. He is too young with that negative vocabulary. 0.o

Jun 24, 11 at 12:13am
JackeL13

yeah that was probably me. lol i remember saying that. my name is JackeL13. i said it because a hacker named Cyrus (HR999) had just threatened 2 ban me from the game. can ppl rly do that because i've heard ppl say that they could ban ppl and some of my friends even say that they have the hack.

Mar 04, 11 at 2:04am
Dragonmaster_Omega

Although, that is because i went way overboard and got way too greedy. However, i would enjoy using hacks that wouldn't be detected by the EA servers to get me banned. But nothing big like 1-shotting monsters. No, the worst i would do is just some monster texture swapping =3

Mar 03, 11 at 6:19pm
Zombie_Barioth

Its all good, nothing to worry about. Its just one of those things where you hear people talk about it but youve never seen it yourself.
The first thing that came to mind was more or less:

"what the? heh, o well no way to know for sure. hard to tell what some one really means over the internet, anyway".

No hard feelings though, it never actually crossed my mind that the guy might be on neo.

Mar 03, 11 at 10:49am
curiously

i said wen i returned to city there was talk of hacking ......never said where i asked about it . and i was in gate... any way once i found some they were either lazy or A-holes but finally found nice 1 ..... u havent seen strange till youve watched super alatreon drop dead from heart failure...... to stay on topic YES People do that you get h8ted or banned but when youve played mh by the rules 4 so long it looks kinda cool.