Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » » Horror » Conspiracy Theories » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 24, 11 at 12:55pmShinobiDyne

You gotta love 'em.

Conspiracy Theories are subjects I just love to talk about. Be in the New World Order, Roswell or even the death of Princess Diana. They all intrigue me, especially the New World Order conspiracy because there is so much profound evidence and clues throughout history that this coalition government will eventually rule the Earth it almost opens your mind up to many new things and it forces us to question what we do from day to day life.

Most of them could be bullshit. There's no doubt about that until factual evidence of these cases are presented but until then I love how they are continued to be speculated.

David Icke is a wacky bastard. He came out in the 70's and told the whole world that he was the son of God. And he also has some wacky theories, such as the top level political parties being lizards, but who knows. He does have some fairly decent points about the whole NWO fiasco and I'd certainly love to meet him.

So SHS, lets discuss all things conspiracy related.

Take a look at this if you dare.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 20, 13 at 6:08pm
Eupraxis

I recently heard of a local one in my area.
From A few different people I've heard that there is a series of catacombs and tunnels underneath the city where I live, one person said they had been down there before.
Anyway I checked it out and couldn't find any record of catacombs or tunnels online, and the national archives said they don't know anything about it ether.
And yet I know someone who works in one of the old buildings that are adamant that they exist because of the restricted sections in the basement that seem like they lead to tunnels or other rooms.
Not a major deal or a big conspiracy, just interesting to think why people wouldn't want you to know about them.

Jan 09, 13 at 4:52am
DedValve

ArmA's III developers weren't imprisoned. Greece is making their own ArmA clone and found the perfect opportunity to make sure they had no competition

Those guys are still rotting away in jail though which is sad. Apparently their still helping with the development of DayZ.

Jan 08, 13 at 9:44pm
Paper Fox

Well the most recent one I saw was anti-gun people murdered the manager for FPSRussia. RIP by the way.

Jan 08, 13 at 5:22pm
DedValve

quote Agent Mo
Wait, why did 9/11 strengthen their political power?

/politicsnoob
Your sipping tea watching your favorite TV show. Your a manager at the local grocery shop, your heritage is of Puerto Rican descent but you and your parents where born here in the U.S. Your an all around average guy, drink every weekday, sleep with your wife (no not Ditno) and neglect little Joey.

Suddenly a group of men in black suits breaks down your door, puts a bullet in little Joey's brain (he will be considered "collateral damage" in public sources) then proceeds to kidnap you and your wife. Without any trial or jury they deem you guilty of acts of terrorism and have admitted to have been surveying on you (and your entire neighboorhood) for years now. They put two bullets in your wife and send her off into an asylum after extreme psychological torture and just put you in a maximum facility or kill you. All in the name of protecting our Country, my government can actually do this and get away with it even if it was made public knowledge and the family was later exonerated. They will not have to undergo an investigation, they will not be questioned by any news network, they will not have to apologize and they can freely admit that they will do it again to another family very soon.

Extreme hyperbole here but basically the American government can walk all over nearly all the amendments that this country was founded on all in the name of defending against threats of whatever kind. Basically had 9/11 never happen we probably wouldn't be under surveillence 24/7 and it was discovered that the government watches our EVERY move, yet crime hasn't dropped dramatically, they simply observe and act only when they feel like it. The fact that as a country we haven't called them out on their bullshit already is far more dark and depressing than any 9/11 conspiracy.

Jan 08, 13 at 3:13pm
Deception

quote Agent Mo

/politicsnoob
9/11 changed a shitload of things. Without 9/11 the Patriot Act probably wouldn't have passed, which changed alot of laws, giving more power to the government. Without 9/11 there wouldn't be a war in Iraq, and the US would be running pretty damn low on oil.

9/11 is one of the more plausible conspiracy's out there when you look at the facts, but the sheep of the country are too in denial to accept that their own government would do that to them.

Look at 9/11 from a statistical point of view, 9/11 did shit all bad to the US but did a whole lot of 'good'. In a country with a population of 314 165 191, the loss of 3000 is absolutely nothing.

Jan 08, 13 at 11:49am
HunterKiller666

putting fear in people -> people giving up more power to the government

Basically it is in the government's best interest to have people feel they need to rely on their government to take care of everything. If the average person believes there is imminent threat from foreign enemies at any given time, he's a lot more likely to support the government in taking the fight to those countries.

Jan 08, 13 at 11:39am
Agent Mo

/politicsnoob

Jan 08, 13 at 11:02am
HunterKiller666

Considering the government has no problem sending thousands of troops to their death oversea all for nothing but war propaganda, I highly doubt it would think twice about killing civilians just to strengthen its political power.

Jan 08, 13 at 9:55am
DedValve

quote Agent Mo
There aren't actually any starving kids in africa. It's the governments bullshit trying to get more money from you in the form of 'charity'.
Except that's not a theory, its TRUE. Damn little African kids asking for food on twitter posting their pictures with their new 32gb iPad mini.

I love 9/11 theories because of how dark they portray our government, not that I really would put past our government shooting down innocent civvies for the sake of maintaining their police authority over the world. Or any government for that matter.

Would MK ultra count? I know part of it was actually proven but it's been so long since I read up on that story I think the government managed to cover up more of the gruesome stuff in that debacle. Iirc its one of those few "government are evil" theories proven true but my memory on that is hazy as hell.

Jan 08, 13 at 3:00am
Agent Mo

There aren't actually any starving kids in africa. It's the governments bullshit trying to get more money from you in the form of 'charity'.