Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Mega Man Battle Network 3 Blue » I cannot continue the game after defeating Alpha » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Feb 22, 11 at 3:23ammr_sky92

as the subject says... what should i do? when the credits says. "...End" and when i continue the game, it loads on my last save file before i defeat bass and alpha? how can i continue the game? please help!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 26, 11 at 7:21am
mr_sky92

But, i also notice in the UNDERNET that there's a cube that blocks the path for the next UNDERNET MAP.. it needs a code... where i can find the code so that i can the continue?

Feb 25, 11 at 9:24pm
Wes

quote mr_sky92
quote Kudo Shinichi
You have beaten Alpha. The game saves it. It's like Pokemon when you beat the Elite Four you go back to your house but in here you go back to your previous file.

So you mean when i load again my previous file, i already beaten alpha? I can now go the "SECRET AREA"? and continue the game?...
Correct. In MMBN games, there is usually somebody/something in the Undernet that tells you "its too dangerous past here" or "only one who has the Star ID may pass". Since you beat Alpha, you can now enter that place, if you can find it... but I do know that its in the Undernet somewhere.

lol. Talking like this makes me feel like we're on the BBSs in the Battle Network games

Feb 25, 11 at 10:19am
mr_sky92

I also notice that when i fight again with ALPHA, his life turns to "2000" when its just "1000" ... does it means that i already defeat him? ...

Feb 25, 11 at 10:16am
mr_sky92

quote Kudo Shinichi
You have beaten Alpha. The game saves it. It's like Pokemon when you beat the Elite Four you go back to your house but in here you go back to your previous file.

So you mean when i load again my previous file, i already beaten alpha? I can now go the "SECRET AREA"? and continue the game?...

Feb 24, 11 at 8:47pm
Kudo Shinichi

Feb 24, 11 at 7:54am
Wes

quote mr_sky92
Yes There's a star! When i clicked "CONTINUE *" (*- star) it just load to my last save file, before i battle bass and alpha..
In Megaman Battle Network games (MMBN), you get a star when you complete the story. This star allows you to enter a new location. I forget what the new area is in MMBN3, but it should be somewhere in the Undernet.
If I recall correctly, you are ranked #2 in the Undernet. Your next goal is to find Serenade.

Feb 24, 11 at 5:21am
MarioMaster02

quote mr_sky92
What is MMBN??

Do you really not understand?
Mega
Man
Battle
Network

Feb 24, 11 at 12:23am
mr_sky92

quote Kudo Shinichi
Are you sure it did that? When you beat the game it loads exactly like it was before but now you have a star beside your Continue in the start menu. The background song also changes and you will be able to go to Secret Area.
WHat do you mean "loads exactly like it was before"?

Feb 24, 11 at 12:21am
mr_sky92

Please...Someone could help me! im sick of this!

Feb 24, 11 at 12:18am
mr_sky92

By the way... Im just a newbie... What is MMBN??