Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom Unite » repeling an elder dragon » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! - Even as a guest, we hope you will enjoy yourselves and follow the forum guidelines!Please read over the updated Freedom Unite Forum Guidelines!.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Kirin Kushala Daora Tigrex Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Feb 21, 11 at 9:48pmpaom1996

can someone please tell me in detail how exactly an elder dragon is repelled. i have just started to figh them and i killed my first one yesterday but its no that i find them hard but i think that i would love to know how to repell them. i know that it has something to do with the 25 minute mark and that but i dont get it can someone please explain.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 03, 12 at 4:50pm
roy10

use onsluaght hammer. you ca repell him or kill him, and use wind press armour

May 20, 12 at 8:09am
shen galoren

I repelled chameleons with a bowgun. The conga one because it has rapid fire pierce shot and it was fairly easy. Just a matter of throwing stones finding and shooting. I went at itwirh a ls and died. But yeah for chameleons I reccomend conga tail string and removes armour.

Feb 26, 11 at 4:34am
jinxtheblaze

i have an experience in sns when im just playing MHF

Feb 25, 11 at 1:37am
mobfob

I don't know what you guys are talking about but azure ogre sword is really good if you have any experience with a sns you should be able to take out any elder dragon quick, but indigo would be a better choice, eternal schisms upgraded is a good option earlier on for a dragon ds I can't remember what the other one was called right now I think it was dual dragon ultimus?

Feb 24, 11 at 9:00pm
Sly_Hunter

quote MistaBallista
azure ogre kinda sucks....make smoulder instead
azure ogre sword is ok but it gets weak later on so yeah make smoulder unless your going for indigo ogre sword which is totally worth it.

Feb 24, 11 at 7:46am
jinxtheblaze

well it rlly sux

Feb 24, 11 at 6:24am
MistaBallista

azure ogre kinda sucks....make smoulder instead

Feb 24, 11 at 5:21am
mobfob

Another good weapom when you can make it is azure ogre sword

Feb 23, 11 at 10:28pm
Sly_Hunter

quote huntertom
if thats the case ill have to get battering him 20 times or more.
just so you know for webbings etc use a high power elemental wep that their weak against preferbly a LS and just combo when you knock em on the ground you should be fine but if you get stuck ask around some people got good tips

Feb 23, 11 at 9:19am
huntertom

if thats the case ill have to get battering him 20 times or more.