Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Pets LIVE » pets cheats, extra attack n deffense » Post Reply

Pets LIVE Forum

profile  screens  discussion board  

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 15, 11 at 11:53pmdantes_soul

Go to: Launch Pet Live>Press My Team(Remember Don't Press Recruit)>Under team code enter press "pets" and it will prompt " Uh-oh: Unable to find anyone with that team code" then enter Y4TB6.
Now, once You done that go back to home>my profile>skill and there you go>another 50 defense point.

Same thing but use this code for attack 93BCY

This only worked once and you might have to enter it more than once for it to work, it worked for me after the 3th time

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 03, 14 at 6:38am
yvw7e

Wanabe cheaters *bleep* off and die
Ad yvw7e non cheater

Feb 02, 14 at 2:22pm
mdgjszdrfty

quote takeshi2191
is this for the ipod too
you lied it just adds someone NOT COOL

Sep 03, 13 at 4:40pm
lilchris

i found out this now thing all you need to do is

go to home>click my team>click on the team code then type "PETS>it will say "Uh oh: Unable to find anyone with that team code>then put 8TJAS>go back to home>then click My Profile>go to skills and there you go you get your defence up to 50

this worked for me like 2 time and for my friends and i hope it works for anybody eles ENJOY:)

Sep 03, 13 at 12:10pm
NHasge

Guys, this is the actual working code, and the word "pets" is incorrect... Please follow this and have been tested on Android phones 2013

Go to Home> My Team > Under Team code type (whatever you want the points to be added to) attack/defense and energy refill (HP does not work) then press invite to be prompted to an error.

After that, type in this HEX 53FJK to be prompted to "Hello! thank you for using the one time only ability booster" When you see this, the code has worked, so go back and check for the added points.

Enjoy

Please note that this only works once per account

Aug 15, 13 at 9:43am
badsample

If u want a geek so add me A5ACA

Jul 22, 13 at 7:35am
smiley1916

P2SMD refills your energy. The problem is it can only be used once every 5 days.. at least that is how it is for me. I found this on a hacking site. Not sure why it was on there considering its pretty simple but it works.

Jun 30, 13 at 6:47am
Yahudi

Haha haha, muhaha haha. LtL. Haha ha haaaaaa, Haaa, HAAAAHAHAHA HHHHAAAAAAAAAAHAHA. 

Jun 05, 13 at 5:31pm
Fondue

Eemqd is me please join

Jun 03, 13 at 7:31pm
XxKELSOxX

TUCV3 was the code that worked for me

Mar 25, 13 at 6:26pm
no name

Add me R3NWX