Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Photography Portfolio » Samus' Photography » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 15, 11 at 10:24pmSamus

Oh ho ho ho I return.

Ok so this first post is rather embarrassing. Have some better pics.

And some updated information- I'm 17, I've studied GCSE and AS photography (although hopefully I'm dropping it) and my camera is a Nikon D40x, I also use an old Pentax film camera, not sure of the exact type. I used to use a Fujifilm S8100. I love photography as a hobby.

About Me
My name is Abi, I am nearly 16 and Photography is my biggest hobby.

My Photography
I have been interested in Photography since I was about 8 but have only been "properly" doing it for about a year or so. I do Photography GCSE and am carrying it on at A Level. I have a Fujifilm S8100 camera but I'm hoping to get a new (much better quality) one for my birthday. I mostly like to take photos of animals and nature.

DeviantArt|Portfolio|Tumblr

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 17, 12 at 4:29pm
Samus

Thank you so much! Lately I really haven't felt that good at it.
Here's another shot just to update this sad little thread

Nov 08, 12 at 7:34pm
Justin

Samus, these pictures are absolutely amazing. I won't pretend to know anything about photography, but I know a *bleep*ing beautiful picture when I see it. The colors, lines and focuses all blend extremely well together. Some great shots, keep it up!

Aug 29, 12 at 1:49pm
Samus

Update... I kind of fell out of love with photography because my photography A Level course was shit. So I haven't taken many pics lately, and the quality of my work has somewhat dwindled, but here are some randoms from my portfolio. Also, I completed AS photography and got a B, which is hilarious seeing as I put literally no effort into the course at all lmao.

ALSO I haven't been taking as many photos, because Autumn is my favourite time of the year to practice my photography. So hopefully I will get more into it with these next few months.

May 14, 12 at 2:40pm
Samus

Updated first post

Mar 26, 11 at 6:31pm
livstme

quote Captain Canuck
can never get my dog or cats to cooperate or sit still long enough while I try to take decent pictures of them
Same problem for me alot of the time.
My cat looks alot like yours Abi.

I think my favourite maybe the firework one as I know they are pretty hard to photograph.

Feb 18, 11 at 2:59am
Gray Shadow

Abi! .. I've like-whored your pictures on facebook, but I think the dandalion picture and the black and white flower one below it are excellent, and are right now my favorites. Can't wait to see more!

Also, better quality camera? ... Can I have your old one when you get a new one? ;D

Feb 16, 11 at 6:30pm
Captain Canuck

Top notch photo's Samus! I'm jealous of your pet pictures, I can never get my dog or cats to cooperate or sit still long enough while I try to take decent pictures of them.

Feb 15, 11 at 10:24pm
Samus

Oh ho ho ho I return.

Ok so this first post is rather embarrassing. Have some better pics.

And some updated information- I'm 17, I've studied GCSE and AS photography (although hopefully I'm dropping it) and my camera is a Nikon D40x, I also use an old Pentax film camera, not sure of the exact type. I used to use a Fujifilm S8100. I love photography as a hobby.

About Me
My name is Abi, I am nearly 16 and Photography is my biggest hobby.

My Photography
I have been interested in Photography since I was about 8 but have only been "properly" doing it for about a year or so. I do Photography GCSE and am carrying it on at A Level. I have a Fujifilm S8100 camera but I'm hoping to get a new (much better quality) one for my birthday. I mostly like to take photos of animals and nature.

DeviantArt|Portfolio|Tumblr