Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon HeartGold Version » Best Event Pokemon Ever given away? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Hey! Want advice/feedback on your Pokemon team? All "rate my team" threads belong in the Strategy forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Feb 15, 11 at 2:04amRayluxus

Best Event pokemon ever given away?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 12, 12 at 5:53pm
Mamablackkoocunt4936

I'd Probably say that it'd have to be Deoxys(2008)or Celebi(2011). Why?Well because there probably never going to have the events ever again. Nintendo,EB games and gamestop in the USA all said there are never going to start the events ever again! This was on the 17 of December 2011. But there is still hope, you see if you have a R4,M4,TTNDS or any other flash card you can download Deoxyx2008 event rom and Celebi+3 shiny legandary dogs rom!

For Deoxys

http://digiex.net/downloads/download-center-2-0/consoles-homebrew/1285-nds-deoxys-distribution-2008-rom-usa-gamestop.html

For Celebi

http://digiex.net/downloads/download-center-2-0/consoles-homebrew/7964-nds-pokemon-distribution-2011-event-rom-usa-gamestop.html

Hope This helps!
Sorry i don,t have an account

Jun 09, 11 at 11:05am
dumby butt

pichu:cool:

Feb 16, 11 at 1:08am
DoobieRocks

My favorite would be Ash's Pikachu or the upcoming Victini

Feb 15, 11 at 4:42pm
Millennium Master

Hard to say if you ask me but I'm happy getting the recent wifi events like the wifi crown beasts.

Feb 15, 11 at 9:49am
Squiggle

I'd say events are becoming less rare since people just clone, AR or Sav them.

Feb 15, 11 at 5:02am
baragon600

i would have to say the wish bagon just because he was before wifi so you couldnt trade for one and you actualy had to go to japan to get one and

Feb 15, 11 at 2:05am
Rayluxus

I would say Darkrai, Why? because he's my favorite pokemon

Feb 15, 11 at 2:04am
Rayluxus

Best Event pokemon ever given away?