Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Harvest Moon DS Cute » [Game and Discussion] The Ultimate Bachelor! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 14, 11 at 10:00pmCrystal Rain

As promised, here is the HMDS Cute very first Ulitmate Bachelor competition!

It's fairly simple, and to anyone who's seen my posts in the similar Hurt 'n' Heals, you'll see how similar they are.

Rules:

1) Every few days or so I will post two bachelors. Everybody will post here which of the two they prefer.

2) With your post, YOU MUST INCLUDE A REASON WHY you picked that person. It doesn't have to be long, just something like "I think Rock is cuter, and his cockiness doesn't bother me all that much."

3) You can only vote once. However, each round I am encouraging active discussion between everybody. It should be generally kept to the two bachelors in question, but I would love it if people talked about why they chose the bachelors they did, granted nobody tries to push their opinions on other people. But we're all friendly here, so I'm sure that won't happen.

4) At the end of each round, the bachelors who lost each pairing will be eliminated. Due to uneven numbers, there will be some exceptions made, but I'll explain them once we get there. Also, the Mineral Town bachelors are going to be included.

Lastly, if you have any questions, post them here. ^^ Feel free to start by posting who you vote for and why. Oh, and I'll take care of the poll, so don't worry about that.

FIRST PAIRING:

Dr Trent
VS. Gustafa

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 27, 12 at 7:08pm
mack1000299902930480

ROCK! he's so cute and marlin looks like he has a unibrow plus he's mean

Jun 17, 11 at 7:29pm
Glameowlover

I still think Skye would've won if I was notified...XD

Ah well, I'm glad Cliff one. He be'z awesomesauce. :3

Jun 16, 11 at 10:20pm
Tay

Yay! I'm glad Cliff won, but the votes were so close. It could have been anyone who won. :]

Jun 16, 11 at 2:13am
Crystal Rain

Aww, Lexi never voted, that's too bad since she's been involved from the beginning. We did get a lot of votes though, and I think it's finally time to announce the winner!

So, it was a VERY close race (thanks to those votes at the end), and the results are as follows:

So, this concludes things, but feel free to post for awhile longer continuing to discuss the bachelors, whether the game resulted as you thought it would (personally I'm surprised Skye wasn't in the finals. Then again, he was beat by Cliff, who ended up winning...), as well as thoughts and opinions as to how the game was run and if you'd like one like this in the future.

On another note, we will be having a Hurt n Heal shortly, since I know a lot of you like those. We'll be discussing it in the Moderator's Corner so, well, go there if you want to discuss with us.

Jun 12, 11 at 12:47am
Streetwreck

I vote Skye, the bachelor with the most swagger.

But since he's not here, I vote Gray.

Jun 12, 11 at 12:42am
Tay

Hmmmm. I think we could scrounge up a few more votes for Cliff the remaining bachelors. I think these are people who haven't voted yet. :]
    Xenophilia Yukari snow Streetwreck

Jun 08, 11 at 9:18pm
Salvation

I vote Kai. He's sweet, and friendly!

And I like his bandana

Jun 08, 11 at 9:10pm
Crystal Rain

Okay, I think this is just about over, and we can soon declare a winner! However, I think there are a few more people who would want to be involved in the crowning of our winner, so I'll notify them. Hopefully this will be finished by the end of the week =)

Xenophilia
Cerulean
Salvation
Yukari
Streetwreck

Jun 03, 11 at 10:20am
azureruza

quote SkyeSteiner
Have any of you played HMFG, yet?
I have and it was there I found each bachelor's true romantic side...
I already played that, and I think the Mineral Town bachelors are more romantic there than HMDSC. I actually judge the bachelors here by their personalities in HMFG.

Jun 03, 11 at 8:11am
SkyeSteiner

Have any of you played HMFG, yet?
I have and it was there I found each bachelor's true romantic side...

I vote Gray