Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Dragon Quest X: Mezameshi Itsutsu no Shuzoku Online » Should i get this game? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 26, 11 at 6:57pm
Vyson The Celestrian

the DS game u saw was DQIX Sentinels of Starry Skies. very good game, but the forum for that one is dieing. SSB is very fun, altho i only recently got it for christmas and havent played it more than a few times. DQ10 wont be out for a while, which reminds me, im gonna search on it and find some more info to put in the information thread.

Feb 15, 11 at 9:56pm
Wiigamer

thanx i was going to but i saw someone playing dragon quest and i thought it was cool (but this person was playing another dq ds game) so i looked it up.

Feb 12, 11 at 10:36pm
Wiigamer

I was thinking of getting this game or super smash bros brawl. Witch should i get? Witch do you perfer? and any other info mon game. (also pro+cons)