Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy VIII » General Discussion XLV "Limit Rush VS tool assisted Armageddon Fist" » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If your message involves or pertains to several games of the Final Fantasy series, and not this game specifically, please post it within the [link name=General Final Fantasy Forum]index.php?fn=browse_forum&forumid=119[/link] instead.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down

hideOriginal Post

Feb 07, 11 at 9:44amMeteor

Yay, my first general discussion, slow typers have to wait, until no one else is interested in GDs anymore.

So, which would rock more, the Limit Rush, as everyone knows it, or a tool assisted Armageddon Fist? Tool assisted means, you use a hacking device or whatever (i don't really have a clue), to slow down the games speed and have more time to react and so on.

I had the idea, when i was watching some videos of old games, like this one:

Switch to 23:00, to see what i mean. I don't know, how that stuff works, but it still takes a lot of skill, to play like that, even if it's tool assisted.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 18, 12 at 2:49pm
team groin

Fox, lets plays KOF 2k2.

Mar 11, 12 at 12:19pm
carous Elambra

yo how's it going everyone? I feel like a bit of a traitor to the cause cos I play FF8 on PC now.

quote Meteor
So, which would rock more, the Limit Rush, as everyone knows it, or a tool assisted Armageddon Fist? Tool assisted means, you use a hacking device or whatever (i don't really have a clue), to slow down the games speed and have more time to react and so on.
Dude I think it would rock more if you master the limit rush without hacking, but hacking it with a tool might help sharpen your reaction times so you're more skilled to play it without the hack.

Feb 27, 12 at 6:04pm
Duncan Idaho

lol i cant play any figthing games outside blazblue II:CS

Feb 27, 12 at 1:45pm
OccultFan

This forum used to be really active...

Mainly because I used to spam it

I miss you guys :<!

Feb 20, 12 at 9:25pm
team groin

Horrible I can't play ST at all

Feb 20, 12 at 6:39pm
Vicarious

Wow it's sad to see these old school forums so dead after years of activity. How if everyone doing?

Feb 19, 12 at 6:48pm
team groin

So I was at the arcade last night and I dominated some decent dude with Yang, Alex and Ryu They also had some ST tourney going on also, but I didn't wanna enter cause I suck at it

Feb 19, 12 at 5:47pm
Fire Fox

Maybe, but I'd be missing out some good stuff.

Feb 19, 12 at 2:06am
team groin

Well then another half dozen won't kill ya

Feb 19, 12 at 1:36am
Fire Fox

I've been old school for a half dozen years already.