Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Battlefield 3 » Introduction thread! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 07, 11 at 12:44amShane

What's up everyone Introduce yourself!

I'm Shane and I've been a massive Battlefield fan since back during Battlefield 2. Played the Bad Companies but didn't enjoy them as much as BF2. That's not to say I didn't love them though.

Go!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 13, 14 at 5:50pm
crimsonkrusader

Hey guys I'm crimsonkrusader but you can call me CK or bitsoul91 for my IGN from PH (philippines)

the first Battlefield game I played was Battlefield 4 and then Battlefield 3, currently playing battlefield 3 multiplayer right now so If you want to add me just add the name bitsoul91 on origins and I'll be there

Aug 06, 13 at 1:51am
hungjonh

Hello, I am a huge fan of all battlefield series

Jun 30, 13 at 9:01pm
EllenBurgess

welcome to this community i am sure you would enjoy the stay here its for sure

Feb 21, 13 at 11:40pm
Dududa

Hello! I'm Agnes - new here. I like FPS and RPG the most. My favourite games are Skyrim and The Witcher 2

Dec 04, 12 at 9:21am
DBurns

Hi I'm Rob aka DBurns,

Been searching for a new forum to make my home after EAUK went down and Battlelog just didn't cut it, not sure if I'll like it here yet but we'll see lol

Huge battlefield fan even though I've only played 4 of the games, Bc2 and bf3 being my favourite, sold my ps3 7months ago because I was so upset about the input lag situation, but after the 1.07 patch I hear things are much better,

So I plan on purchasing another ps3 next week and a copy of bf3 premium. Really excited to be coming back, like a big kid at Christmas

Oct 24, 12 at 2:42pm
12unique_1

Hi guys Unique here never played Battlefield before BF3 Was told it was an amazing game and better than MW3 so I decided to get it for Christmas and until about 5 days ago I must of played the game about 5 times. Could not get into but I though I'll play the campaign for some achievements and loved it!(Despite not knowing the storyline very well)

Will try get into multi player the games seem to long and the maps to big for me but hopefully I'll enjoy it

Sep 14, 12 at 12:06pm
Anonymous Reborn

Amazed I haven't replied here yet.

Hello everyone! I've been playing Battlefield since BF2.

If you want to have a friend to play with, shenanigans, or you want me to ejaculate on your mother's hair add me!

Sep 01, 12 at 2:15am
joshi

Hi
I'm a fan of Battlefield. I like it most.

Jul 05, 12 at 2:53pm
Dan_bug

Hi. I'm a long-time PC FPSer so I've probably played all the games that have inspired BF3 like CS and Rainbow 6 etc.

I like the look of this game after being persuaded by friends to buy it for PS3

Jun 27, 12 at 10:36pm
Eiche

Ohey guys. ump45master here. Or Ump45 or Nathan, whatever.
Got into the FPS genre through CoD, but definitely like Battlefield more. As said before in the thread, all my real life friends play CoD.

hi