Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Sims Life Stories » Vincents Story Chapter 9 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 25, 12 at 10:19pm
swish-

I'm not quite sure on the exact problem but here are a few ideas:

-Invite her over earlier in the day (i don't know what time you do it, but if it's too late in the day on sims, she may think it's getting late and go home.)
-Did you click on "serve meal" instead of an individual helping? Probably, but, just hitting all the bases i can.

Sorry, this isn't too helpful. I beat Vince's story a long time ago, and haven't played again... But I tried. Good luck! Hope you get past it!

Feb 05, 11 at 6:19pm
Mimi84

I am currently on chapter 9 of Vincent's story and i invited naiomi of and got to the part where i had to make the spaghetti and i did that and they ate and then she left and now my game is stuck on this part of the game, i have invited and cooked spaghetti multiple times and nothing happens! Any ideas on how to get past it?