Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Tri » Hunter's Tavern - Beware the enraged Barioth/Deviljho! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Feb 05, 11 at 1:13amAuxilium

They are very hurtful.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 10, 13 at 3:43am
RockofKuthian

Haha I would've seen it but congratz
I accepted ur skype request though

Feb 09, 13 at 6:55pm
wildfire

Its_my_time24
Kirago
RockofKuthain
Kholdstare

Guess who just got promoted to the monster hunter wiki leader? I would post this in the neowiki discussion but it would be systematically ignored there.

Feb 01, 13 at 8:13pm
WooperOnALedge

I agree 100% wild. I don't c y not. chances r when there is an armory thing for mh3u and even before I have the game I will likely try to make armor sets, simply because I love the game. and will know wat to strive for.

Feb 01, 13 at 7:28pm
RockofKuthian

0.0 and thats where my mind gets fuc*ed
adn yeah im totally down for making mixed sets or just addding some of mine in. even though times running out for tri i would do it just for th memories to reminisce all the good times and the bad :b
^if you know the song youre awesome
Kirago
I actually deactivated my facebook because of too much drama. I told my gf to but she refused :/ now whenever she complains about fb or twitter or instagram i give her one look and tis over. :b
And I know how you feel but one thing that made me a feel a lot better was when i realized that your life isnt the only shitty one. In the last month i kinda messed up my car twice but the dents were small enough that my parents havent noticed yet. after they do though my life will end T_T

Feb 01, 13 at 7:24pm
wildfire

quote Its_my_time24
Im down for creating some!
Well, I won't stop you from adding a set to the list, BUT I haven't created the custom set table yet, and to top it off I'm not good enough to turn it into a template . Just consider this for a moment, a typical set will have 3 skills and 5 pieces to that set, that means there are 3 x 5 =15 editable fields. <- That's just with fixed sets, MIXED sets on the other hand have a nearly unlimited about of skills that may or may not be active on the set >.>....

IF you guys knew a little about wiki coding/editing it would be simple enough to let you have the raw code and run with it. I think that might be headache inducing. Just ask Kirago took him all day to simply color a complex table. He did manage to do it without having dealt with them before, and for that I commend him.

Just take a look:
Fixed Set table
{|class="table table-bordered" style="width: 100%; Hieght: 200;"
|+<h3>Set Name</h3>
!
!Name
!Slots
!Total Price
!Total Production Materials
!Defense Range
|-
|[[image:Mh3iconhelm.png]] 
|Name
|slots
|rowspan="5"|Total Price
|rowspan="5"|Total Production Materials
|rowspan="5"|Defense Range
|-
|[[image:Mh3iconplate.png]]
|name
|Slots
|-
|[[image:MH3icon-Gauntlets.png]]
|name
|slots
|-
|[[image:Mh3iconwaist.png]]
|name
|slots
|-
|[[image:Mh3iconleggings.png]]
|name
|slots
|-
|colspan="7"|<div align="center">'''Resistances'''</div>
*'''Fire:'''
*'''Water:'''
*'''Ice:'''
*'''Thunder:'''
*'''Dragon:'''
{|class="table table-bordered" style="width: 100%; Hieght: 200;"
|+'''Skills'''
!Active Skills
!Skill name
![[image:Mh3iconhelm.png]]
![[image:Mh3iconplate.png]]
![[image:MH3icon-Gauntlets.png]]
![[image:Mh3iconwaist.png]]
![[image:Mh3iconleggings.png]]
!
|-
|rowspan="7"|Active Skills
Active Skills <br />
Active Skills <br />
Active Skills
|-
|Skillname ||  ||  ||  ||  ||  || '''Total'''
|-
|Skillname ||  ||  ||  ||  ||  || '''Total'''
|-
|Skillname ||  ||  ||  ||  ||  || '''Total''
|-
|Skillname ||  ||  ||  ||  ||  || '''Total''
|}
|}

It's actually pretty straight forward, and took me about an hour to write the code, and troubleshoot. Beautiful, ain't it?

Feb 01, 13 at 5:11pm
Its_my_time24

quote Kirago
nostalgia boner..

o.0 i mean that would be great remembering all the things we did and being proud of it

but then again it would be sad because not having tri online:/

Although i guess it could be replaced by mhtu
>.<

Also :/ her friend goes to school with this guy :/ theres not much option on ignoring him -.- and im sure guns are illegal to have in canada -.- except for hunting -.- but im not about to take a rifle to some kid.
They are, but come over here to Toronto and theres like a shooting everyday >.>

Mixed armor sets...that probably would catch the attention of RoK alot, because it caught mine, and I think Rok would enjoy it more. Im down for creating some!

Feb 01, 13 at 1:59pm
Kirago

nostalgia boner..

o.0 i mean that would be great remembering all the things we did and being proud of it

but then again it would be sad because not having tri online:/

Although i guess it could be replaced by mhtu
>.<

Also :/ her friend goes to school with this guy :/ theres not much option on ignoring him -.- and im sure guns are illegal to have in canada -.- except for hunting -.- but im not about to take a rifle to some kid.

Feb 01, 13 at 8:44am
wildfire

Its_my_time24
RockofKuthian
WooperOnALedge
Kirago

I know, I would want to help a girl out if she asked me too, or if I saw her being bullied or sad or something ;~;....

I had a thought and wanted your guys opinions:

I've got a special spot saved for something in the monster hunter tri's armory (on the wiki)for something like this. I've been thinking about getting a page for our mixed sets, and I think(hope) it will boost your interest in the wiki. For one it will be immortalized on the wiki + your user names will be displayed as the creator of that set(optional). Imagine in years to come, you'll happen upon it by accident and have a huge nostalgia moment as you remember.

Feb 01, 13 at 4:54am
Its_my_time24

wildfire yeah, its looking really good. I don't go on the laptop much because I waste so much of the monthly gigabytes online from tri, that my bros complain LOL. but ill edit atleast one thing by the end of the weekend

Kira, thats when you take a gun out and go *BRAP BRAP*
kidding. dont do that, das bad >.< i think the best thing to do is for your ex to block him on fb or twitter (if thats where shits going down) or just don't look at the texts..delete him as a contact if he is one.

I've never had a girlfriend because like wild said, you hear all the drama from ur friends and you think, do i really want one? (at this moment). I just hang with my friends. Alot are girls because ive been blessed with ridiculously good looks, wut? Life goes on bro, dw

On a side note, i realized just now how loud my friends & i are on the bus >.>

Feb 01, 13 at 3:40am
Couttsy

i have never had a girlfriend , so i don't know what any of that is like, but I can totally agree on that. (the threatening women part that is.)