Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Monster Hunter Portable 3rd » quality fins » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 02, 11 at 8:31pmeijikibagame

Hi Guys,

What's the best way to get the Quality Fins out of Jhen Mohran? I have soloed 4 GRank and 5 Village Jhens but still no luck in getting even one. I already have a full set of Golden Moon BM armor, a little help please.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 03, 11 at 8:53am
eijikibagame

Nice. I already got what I needed out of Grank Delex. Thanks dude.

quote Adobo-kun
quote eijikibagame
Thanks for the reply... but I believe you're referring to sharp fin not quality fin. I need 6 quality fins for the hi solar plate and I just got one out of the carve on Jhen's tongue when he fell. I just want to know if I need to do this kind of set up for nth number of times coz I have soloed it for too much already imo.

quote Adobo-kun
quote eijikibagame
Hi Guys,

What's the best way to get the Quality Fins out of Jhen Mohran? I have soloed 4 GRank and 5 Village Jhens but still no luck in getting even one. I already have a full set of Golden Moon BM armor, a little help please.
Quality Fins on Jhen Moran? that's new. Try hunting Delex, it's where quality fins are bro.

No, I mean it, you get quality fins on Delex, I already have A hi-solar set and I never experienced carving quality fin out of a Jhen.

Feb 03, 11 at 4:35am
Adobo-kun

quote eijikibagame
Thanks for the reply... but I believe you're referring to sharp fin not quality fin. I need 6 quality fins for the hi solar plate and I just got one out of the carve on Jhen's tongue when he fell. I just want to know if I need to do this kind of set up for nth number of times coz I have soloed it for too much already imo.

quote Adobo-kun
quote eijikibagame
Hi Guys,

Quality Fins on Jhen Moran? that's new. Try hunting Delex, it's where quality fins are bro.

No, I mean it, you get quality fins on Delex, I already have A hi-solar set and I never experienced carving quality fin out of a Jhen.

Feb 03, 11 at 3:26am
kleo

i believe only high rank jhen can give you quality fins. through mouth carve.

and try to carve high rank delex.

Feb 03, 11 at 2:39am
eijikibagame

quote Adobo-kun
quote eijikibagame
Hi Guys,

Feb 03, 11 at 2:17am
Adobo-kun

quote eijikibagame
Hi Guys,

Feb 02, 11 at 8:31pm
eijikibagame

Hi Guys,