Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Mass Effect 3 » General Discussion I - Jessie, a Love Story » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 02, 11 at 1:26amFatherbrain30

Talk about all general things Mass Effect here. Opening statement, we'll probably not here anything till were nearing E3 this year.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 14, 13 at 2:48am
Tanshteri

The best things in a story is it should must have some quality words to take the attention of others,share the link to find special messages of love.

http://www.allsweetmessages.com/SMS-Messages/Love-Messages.php

Jan 15, 13 at 10:14am
Coi Cki

Going through ME3 again, it's amazing how it manages to keep surprising... This time I had the first game to set the ground for 2 and 3. The comic we originally got only gives the main choices from the first game and just pales in comparison to having the complete game to draw from.

Jan 13, 13 at 6:52pm
Shinobi_razor

So my favorite MP class is Slayer. So fun.

Jan 04, 13 at 12:12pm
cpucrazy

I thought you guys might like this video!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKF8-al6z-A

Oct 28, 12 at 2:50pm
DedValve

Too much clothes and not enough boobs imo. Fix those and you'll be good.

Also, more ass. You can never go wrong with more ass. But overall very nice.

I got this game again today for $7 on gamestop (sweet deal) and haven't played this since the Extended cut. Got this only for multiplayer as singleplayer no longer interests me and I've missed out on A LOT (both earth and Retalliation dlc). I used to play gold but I'm gonna start on bronze again since I'm obviously rusty but without stroking my E-peen I'd say I was very good before. I just don't wanna go through the horror of public games again so if anyone wants to just hang back and chill while playing, I'm your man. Got a mic as well. I don't mind losing or even losing a lot so long as I'm kicking back and talking with other people of whatever random shit is going on at the time which is the most important in any multiplayer game imo.

So, how are the collectors?

Xbox GT: DedValve

Aug 08, 12 at 2:09am
Asyilem

The Pursuit. I'm not really sure. Since elementary, probably. I've been with digital art for a little over a year.

Aug 07, 12 at 10:41pm
Vicarious

quote Asyilem
So, I spent about ten hours on this.
. _ .

Wow that is really good.

How long have you been drawing?

Jul 22, 12 at 6:01am
Fatherbrain30

quote Asyilem
. _ .

That's pretty cool

Jul 22, 12 at 3:50am
Machienzo

quote Ded Valve
So after the EC has somehow managed to disappoint me even more I've decided to sell this for either Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition or red Dead Redemption GOTY. Decisions, decisions...

That said it's good that they finally fixed the packs with the constant character cards, such "appropriate" timing that they do all these fixes the day of the EC.

There's hesitation in that decision? C'mon. Red Dead Redemption GOTY edition.

Jul 20, 12 at 12:13pm
Asyilem

. _ .