Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] » What new worlds do you want to see? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Keyblade Sora

hideOriginal Post

Jan 30, 11 at 9:57pmMarkimus_123

I remember having a similar thread in the BBS forum, so I figured I'd make one here
Personally I'd like to see a Toy Story world, I think that would be really fun if they found a way to tie it in, which would be pretty hard to do, but still awesome
I'd also like to see a proper Lilo and Stitch world, Deep Space was pretty cool, but I wanna see more of Stitch, maybe making him a proper companion instead of just a summon
Oh and I'd like to see the return of Tron, I liked that too :3

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 04, 12 at 2:02pm
zero master

Let's see. If they put in marvel or pixar films in kingdom hearts 3 it would totally ruin kingdom hearts for me. I agree that the emperor's new groove would make an interesting world. Also an Aladdin world following the story of the 3rd film. l'd like to beat on that theif guy who betrayed Aladdin's father. Also maybe the great mouse dective sounded good. Above all i want kingdom hearts 3 to have a 3 person multiplayer story. At least 10 playable characters and over 30 worlds. That would be worth the 60 dollars that playstation 3 games are.

Feb 06, 12 at 5:24am
Roxas

Hoping that these new worlds will provide us with some challenges, such as puzzle solving and foes that require a lot of skill to kill instead of just button mashing. Anything of those sorts.

Feb 04, 12 at 7:39pm
Boreas

I'm gonna say a 101 Dalmations world is a possibility. After all, each of the worlds in KH3D have been said to have been destroyed by the Heartless. Also, Y U NO MAKE PROUD FAMILY WORLD (no not really )

Jan 29, 12 at 3:57am
Lan_11

I don't think Tangled would be THAT bad...

They pulled off The Little Mermaid and Cinderella... Why would they not be able to make Tangled work?

Jan 29, 12 at 3:21am
Ladygaga

Haha very funny I think that another good idea would be a darker less friendly world like maybe from the gargoyle movies?

I appreciate the warmness of the series since that's what makes it kingdom hearts, but as the games have been out longer and longer, the original fan base gets older with it.

I started playing when I was 9 years old. I'm now 19. A little bit of a darker side to the series wouldn't hurt. At least to make it a little more adult.

Am I alone on this??

Jan 29, 12 at 3:14am
The masked man

quote Ladygaga
I want Tangeled. I don't care what anyone says
NO YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON FOR WANTING THAT AND THAT IS A HORRIBLE IDEA.

JK

Jan 28, 12 at 9:18pm
Ladygaga

Finding nemo too!! It should be a kind of little mermaidesque world where you transform into different cuter fish everyone loves nemo. And if toy story ever becomes a world I'll be very..... Unhappy.

Jan 28, 12 at 9:16pm
Ladygaga

I want Tangeled. I don't care what anyone says

Jan 28, 12 at 7:24pm
Roxas

Looking forward to seeing the Notre Dame world and its characters. Should be refreshing.

Jan 28, 12 at 12:05pm
JordanP70

quote CDS
PIXAR world are most likely hard to do.

Cars world. Pretty hard for a human to interact with a car. [Possible. Anythings possible.]

Although, when HAS Kingdom Heart truly stuck to EVERY aspect of a Disney film?
I'm not really a fan of that film, but it could work. In the same way that Sora turned into a Lion in the Pride lands, he could be a car here. (But how could he use the Keyblade and Magic?)