Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » LittleBigPlanet 2 » The NeoMembers Levels Listing » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 29, 11 at 6:56pmSilent_Crow

The NeoMembers Level Listing

This thread has been made for Neomembers to advertise their levels so other members can see them and of course play them. This will hopefully stop people creating constant threads addressing how they want people to play their levels.

Fill out this form to enter your level in the listing!

Neoseeker Name:
Level Name:
Level Icon:
Playstation Network ID:
Description of Level:
*Author's Notes/Comments:
*Youtube:

* Optional Fields

An archive will also be made so people can see you levels in the first post. Have Fun Creating

Note: If you have more than two fields missing you will not be entered into the Archive!

--------------------------
Archive:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 25, 11 at 3:20am
mega laser sword guy

Neoseeker Name:mega laser sword guy
Level Name:SAVIOR OF ALL
Level Icon:blue planet
Playstation Network ID:LordGorlock
Description of Level:side scrolling shooter/some platforming
*Author's Notes/Comments:Pretty fast space shooter/kinda reminds me of blaster master with the ability to eject and move around,etc.
*Youtube:
  • Optional Fields
R1=Sword dash x=shoot o=eject right stick=rotate(360degrees) left stick=move

Sep 17, 11 at 4:46pm
Sprout

I would really appreciate any plays, my last level hardly has any. I've been working on this for a few months now, I haven't had alot of free time recently so its taken what feels like forever.

Neoseeker Name: Sprout
Level Name: Mini Games LBP Me
Playstation Network ID: Quinter
Description of Level: Mini Games is a set of platforming challenges. Each mini game takes place in a small chamber.

Sep 06, 11 at 8:18pm
KarloIII

Neoseeker Name: KarloIII
Level Name: Happy NiceNice Level
Level Icon: smiley
Playstation Network ID: KarloIII
Description of Level: Should be really fun to play! give it a shot!

My First level, please dont flame, i think its really good, spent a few evenings on it and would like some feedback

Thanks

Jul 10, 11 at 8:26pm
Whitefalcon

I'll check it out!

Jul 10, 11 at 3:54pm
Mnmfan

Published a new level last night. Well it's not really a level per sê.

Level Name: My Level Hub
Description
A complete list of all levels I have made. Scroll through the levels with analogue stick/direction button, press X to get more info on the level and press triangle to play it.

Apr 25, 11 at 4:35pm
bionicle1995

Im planning on making a superhero level using sackbot actors running around doing stuff like being robbed and then the robbers getting punched in the face by spiderman. Its gonna take a while and will probs look bd at the end, but i hope it works out.

Apr 17, 11 at 3:37pm
Sprout

Neoseeker Name: Sprout
Level Name: Light My Way LBP Me
Level Icon:

Playstation Network ID: Quinter
Description of Level: Light up the path to show your safest route. This platformer is all about remembering the correct way. This is a rework of my original level from LBP 1 which was fairly popular. So if you do want to play this level, look out for the icon above which is the newest one.
Author's Notes/Comments: The basic idea of this level is to find a safe way across a path. For most of the puzzles you will press a button which will light up the route. Red lights show the unsafe path and may lead to death, but the green lights will show the safe way across. But once you stop pressing the button all the lights will go off, so you will need to remember where the green paths are.

Apr 10, 11 at 7:06pm
Taker4ever

COME ON NEO! Only Devils_Demon has played this so far (from Neo), nobody else has...and after I tried all of your levels *sniff sniff*

Apr 04, 11 at 2:26pm
Taker4ever

Neoseeker Name: Taker4ever
Level Name: Sir Stink-a-lot's Sewer Adventure
Playstation Network ID: agsrule
Description of Level: In this sequel to 'The Workers Revolt', billionaire toilet company owner Sir Stink-a-lot is having some plumbing problems and needs Sackboy's help. But more lurks in the Ultra Toilets factory sewer system than just a bad smell...featuring platforming action, unique minigames, lots of silly humour and alternate good/bad endings! 1P recommended, all feedback welcomed. (V 1.0)
Author's Notes/Comments: The thermo is full to bursting - if you notice any problems please tell me so I can work on them. I planned to work on it some more before publishing but the thermo was deleting things so decided to publish it while it was in working order, so if anything goes wrong I can just republish. I realise I had said to a few members to either test things for me or work on logic, but in the end the thermo was fit to burst so I had to just rock it myself.

Anyways, hope you enjoy it, it's not a masterpiece by any means but when I compare it to my first level it is a vast improvement both in terms of gameplay and scenery.

Mar 29, 11 at 11:38pm
yugiRULER

Awesome looking level. I just queued it, and I'll play it when I can.